I am not alright!

Dhruvv Arora

What the actual fuck is wrong with me?
Priya was right I was the one who said we won't have a normal husband and wife relationship.
Now I am the one always making advances towards her.

I don't know why do i do whatever i do whenever I am near her.
I need help!

I can ask Sachin for help! Yes!
He would definitely help me.
No!
He will tell about it to Rohit and Arjun too and then they won't leave a single chance of irritating me.

I just called Sachin and told him to come to my office as early as possible.

I was reviewing a file when Sachin entered my cabin.
"What is it dude? Did I hear it right? That you need my help?"
I just rolled my eyes
He is no less than Rohit and Arjun.
But better than them.
So I think I can trust him.

He sat before me on the chair and said
"Come on  Dhruvv... Just say it."
"I have a problem." I said taking a deep breath and getting ready to tell him.

"See I don't know what is happening to me these days but I am just behaving weird around Priya. I mean i felt like destroying every fucking thing when she cried before me. And when she smiles at me. God! I can't even explain you. That fucking smile. I get lost into her eyes.
I kissed her forehead. I even asked her to kiss my cheek. Can you believe it? Because I can't. I apologised to her. Like a  real apology. I complemented her. I bought her a gift. I turn into a pervert seeing her. I was never like this. Never in my whole life have I teased a girl. I do it to her. I handle her mood swings——
Sachin interrupted me saying
"STOP."

"Why'd you stop me?" I asked.
He started laughing clutching his stomach
"For the first time in the whole 10 years of our friendship I am hearing you rambling."
He started laughing again.

She is bad for my health!

"See this is what i was talking about. I don't what is happening to me." I told him frustrated.

"But why are these things a problem to you? She is your wife. You have all the right to feel every bit you are feeling right now." He said and started drinking water.

"No I don't. Because I was the one to tell her before getting married that she shouldn't expect anything from me and we won't have a normal husband and wife relationship." I said.

Sachin just spat the water he was drinking on the floor and started coughing.

"You did that?" Came another voice and I turned towards my cabin door to see my dear sister standing there glaring at me.

She came in and rubbed Sachin's back back when he could breathe he asked me
"You really did it? Tell me that you are joking Dhruvv."

"I really did it. I am not joking." I said trying to avoid eye contact with them. Because I knew I did wrong. I shouldn't have said all that to her.

"I am surprised how you are still alive and not buried 6 feet under the ground by Priya." Said sarah sitting on the chair beside Sachin.

"What are you doing over here. Learn to knock Sarah." I told her.

"I actually came to discuss the design of your new hotel rooms but now I am interested in your conversation." She said  keeping the files on my table.

"No way. You would go and tell it to Priya. I am not trusting you on this." I said to her glaring at her.

" Dhruvv I would advice you should not think too much and apologise Priya for whatever you did before marriage and have a fresh start." He said.

"Ahhh... apology. You know I am bad at it." I said shaking my head in negative.
"Just give her choclates and she will be fine." Sarah said laughing and her phone started ringing.
Then she left and Sachin said
" You know she is diffrent. She would not break your trust Dhruvv. I know it is difficult for you to trust anyone  but I think you guys deserve a chance at this marriage. Just do it." He said patting my shoulder and left.

Should I really listen to him?
What if she doesn't want to give it a chance.
Not to mention how she was in a long term relationship and got cheated on.
So ofcourse, she will have trust issues too!

Ughhh... I think my head would blast anytime!

I should stop thinking about her and focus on my work.
The more I work the less I would think about her.

As if it is going to work! My conscience mocked.

I just ignored it and started working.
But ofcourse every minute I was thinking about her only.
Just then Nisha entered my cabin
"Sir you have a meeting with Mr. Rajvansh in five minutes." She said.

"Okay... and did you search for a new assistant?" I asked.

"No sir. Just give me a last chance. I would definitely not do anything wrong."
She said pleading.

I was so distracted by my thoughts that i did not want to waste my time on her and said
"Fine... But no mistakes from now on!"

"Thank you sir." She left with this.

I can't believe i just gave her a chance.
I don't care about firing my employees if their mistake makes problems in my work.

Priya was right!
I am not alright!
I need a doctor!

I left from the office and it was late by then but today I decided to work more because I the more I see her the more I will do wierd things around her.

Just then my phone rang and I saw Nisha calling me.
I remembered Priya's words
Do you not understand you should not talk like this on your mobile phone while driving ? Are you crazy?

I just smiled and shook my head.
See.. I don't even need to see her to think about her!

I picked up Nisha's call and she was telling me about the new project's furniture contractor was giving her a hard time for reducing the price.
I was driving with one hand and held my phone by other hand on my ear.

I finished talking and then  i looked down to end the call and when I looked up I saw a truck coming from right side in full speed and by the time I would've done something the truck hit my car and my head was bashed against the stearing wheel.

Then everything was a blur.