Finally

Little did Taehyung and Jungkook know, that they were being eavesdropped on until Jungkook went out, they all ran away afraid that they might be dead if any of the two knew that they were being eavesdropped and did not return after that.

"Is my brother gone mad?" Jin said when Jungkook was pinned against the wall and Taehyung said 'Do you hate me that much'.

"Yeah, how can he think like that?!" Rose added leaning on Jin.

"For once, give these two privacy, people" Namjoon sighed

"Says the one who came here running here first" Jimin gave a sassy look to Namjoon who let out a nervous chuckle.

"What happened to Tae?" Jin said pressing his ears more on the door.

"I guess he got hurt while fighting," Jake said.

"Yeah because that is Kookie's worried tone" Yoongi got 'yes' from Hoseok and Namjoon.

"Oh, my namjesus! You gotta be kidding with me!" Ana said almost yelling.

"Yah!! Don't yell if you don't want to die" Rose warned her.

"Sorry," Ana said scratching her nape nervously.

"What happened anyway?" Hoseok asked.

"Tae said that Kookie doesn't love him," Ana said in anger.

"I am gonna kill that little piece of shit" Yoongi was about to type the password "Don't stop me mochi-" Jimin turned him around and kissed him to shut him up.

"Excuse me, we are here for TaeKook and not YoonMin bishes," Rose said sassily looking at YoonMin then turning back to her and getting shocked

"Here we go again," Jimin said sighing.

"Did he just slap him!?" Jake asked. Rose and Jake now know everything as the others told them.

"Yeah but this time it was harder than before," Jin said. The others nodded.

"Yes, My Kookie is right, that's my brother" Yoongi proudly said as Jungkook screamed at Taehyung.

"That's my brother bish, wait did he just stutter," Jin said becoming Jinshook getting a shocked nod from the others.

"Well, at least they made up and are kissing," Ana said.

"Yeah, I agree," Namjoon said.

"Oh my are they going to-" Rose said excitedly but "He is worried about a small scratch on that idiot" she sighed dramatically with Ana.

"I know right" Ana sighed.

"Why is he asking him to stop?" Jake said putting his ear closer to the door.

"Maybe Taehyung is doing something," Jimin said with a smirk.

"Yeah might be," Yoongi said.

"Oh wait he is coming out guys,"  Namjoon said. Everyone is in a panic then they ran to the living room.

"Do you think we should go back again?" Rose asked.

"I don't know," Ana said.

"We were saved only because Taehyung said 'Where are you going baby?', otherwise we would have been dead," Namjoon said sighing. They agreed. 

"Yeah otherwise who knows what would have they have done with us," Hoseok said.

"Okay then, back to sleep everyone," Jin said going to his room with Namjoon. The others also went to their rooms with their lovers.

The next day, 

With TaeKook,

Jungkook was sleeping when he felt something soft moving on his lips. he opened his eyes to find himself being kissed by Taehyung whose eyes are closed and hands carefully and protectively wrapped around Jungkook's waist. Seeing that Jungkook smiled at the kiss and kissed him back which shocked Taehyung and he immediately opened his eyes only to find Jungkook's eyes closed kissing him, he closed his eyes again and continues kissing him.