17 : Is he Bipolar?

Heyoooooo!!

•Suhana•

"Bitch--what??"

"Aisha!" I whisper yell at her to keep her voice down.

The media on the other hand were constantly calling out mine and other's names to grab our attention and stumbling and trying hard to rush into the main party area beyond the divider pole.

"Well Aisha, how many times will she say the same thing again and again! Well let me rephrase it for you in another way.
She meant that her love of her life, that is Mr.Vikram Malhotra, CEO of Malhotra companies, had taken a beautiful video featuring our dearest Suha lying inside the lift like a homeless tramp"

This little brat!

I am going to register her name in matrimony today.

"How many times will you both keep stressing that? I am already losing my mind, tell me a solution for that." I held my head in my palms, unable to find a solution.

"Come on chill Suha, after all it's your darling future hubby who took the video, you gotta enjoy that he is fascinated about you, that he likes to capture it even when you look like a beggar" Anki and Aisha hifi-ed.

"Hubby?? My foot!! And yeah, if only we weren't here for this freaking engagement, I would've buried you both 6 feet below the ground."

Ugh, I am going insane.

Mum and Dad on the other hand were constantly checking the guests while Rohit was introducing Megha to his relatives.

And here, I am standing in one corner with these two goblins.

Where the hell is Vikram? If only I knew about this video before, I would have ran a bulldozer over him.

"Haha whatever, but suha, we both want to see that video, I am sure the kiss and makeout scenes aren't censored."

Just kill me already!

Anki and Aisha were constantly making fun of me and also were dancing and enacting some drama in the corner of the party hall.

I am hell sure you don't want to see their drama. They claim that they are acting all possible scenes that would have happened in the lift between me and huh--well, You-know-who.

Voldemort ?

No, Vikram.

Maybe Voldemort made all 'V' named men as his horcruxes, coz all the men starting with V, are somehow troubling me.