HNA 44

"Y/N-san, Bakugou is here!"

I ran downstairs with my notebook, I saw Katsuki waiting me in the living room, I walk over to him and smile

"You're back to normal" he said wearing a neutral face, I smile and said "Yeah, I'm gonna miss my handsome face though"

I jokingly said and brush my hair like I was doing yesterday, he gave me an irritated face made me chuckled

"If you need anything, just tell me. I'll be here" Kotaro said and sit in while using his phone.

Since the living room is big and there's also a table here, I decided that Katsuki and I will be doing our assignments here in the table.

"Let's just finish this" Bakugou said with a tired tone and position himself while I seat beside him.

After a few minutes of doing the assignment, I decided to take a break and put my pen down.

Katsuki notice me stop writing "Oi, let's finished this already, you've been taking a lots of breaks!"

I look at him "It's hard~" i said and
gave up, he clicked his tongue and move his chair closer to mine

He started pointing my notebook while teaching me our assignment meaning our face is really close.

I can feel my heartbeat beating faster which is I can't explain! I'm so comfortable with Katsuki

But why suddenly my heart can't seem to take it that his body is close to mine, what I was thinking!

He's my friend!

A friend huh?

I shook my head and continued solving the math problems that Katsuki been teaching me.

"See, you did it" he said as he move away from and look at his notebook, I just look at him still blushing.

What's wrong with me?, I bite my lips from frustration and look at my notebook "You're red, are you sick?"

Bakugou said made me look turned look at him "Uh? No of course not!" I said panickly.

Thud.

The both of us look up as soon as we heard a loud thud coming upstairs, I stood up and look at Katsuki

"What is that?" he asked me I shrugged my shoulder and look up again "Kotaro-kun!"

I yelled, what was that loud thud? Did someone attacked us?

Who is it?!

A few seconds later, Kotaro appeared without wearing his glasses "Y/N-san?" he asked with narrowed eyes

I run over to him and pat his shoulder "What happened? did someone attack you? are you alright?"

I ask panickly while checking him if he had a wound or something like that, he shook his head

I slowly let go of him "Nothing, it's just I broke my glasses again" he said made me sigh in relief

"You bump into wall making a loud thud?" I asked made him nod rapidly, I look at Katsuki in the distance and chuckled.

"I was scared for a moment"

I said before looking at Kotaro again. He smile nervously while scratching the back of his neck

I just walk over to Bakugou and seat in my chair again "After I walk home Katsuki, I'll buy you glasses"

He nod at me and clap his hand "Thanks! Y/N-san" he said, I smiled and hummed at him "Daisuki!"

I chuckled at him "Hai Hai" I said and look at Bakugou who's now seems like shocked.

He just clicked his tounge and continued solving his assignment, I drink a water before solving again.

I accidentally drop my pen, so I bend over in the table while Katsuki beside me place his hand on the edge of the table to prevent me from bumping in the table If I lift up my head, without even looking at me.

Once I lift my head up I notice his hand in the edge of the table, I can feel my face begins to red

So I quickly stood up and sit in my chair, what's wrong with me all of a sudden?

Am I being flustered?

But Bakugou is my friend he is like a brother to me since he was a kid...

...

After our assignment done, Katsuki made his way home while I was in the eyes glasses store to buy Kotaro's eye glasses.

I was talking to the female doctor about the grade of the glasses that I need to buy, once she told me to wait her to brought the glasses

I stood up there waiting her

When somebody came in, I turned to look at it and it's Iida which is really unexpected.

"Tenya-kun?" I said grabbing his attention he smiled at me before walking over "Buying a new glasses?"

I asked with a smile, he gave me a nod before touching the bridge of his glasses "Yes, how about you? I didn't know you have bad eyesight?"

I shook my head "No, it's for my nephew" I said with a smile "Oh, I see" ba he answered

"Your glasses seems okay, why are you buying a new one?" I asked made him look at me.

"I need an extra so when we go to training and got broke I have a new one" he explained made me nod agreeing.

The female doctor came back with a eyeglass with a hard case, it's the glasses for Kotaro

"Here you go, Ms. (Y/N)" She said handed me the glasses, I smiled at her and slightly bow

"Thank you" I said and look at Iida beside me, he talking to the female doctor of what he need to buy

After the doctor left he look at me confused "Why are you still here?" He asked me

"I'll wait for you, let's leave together" I said, he slowly smile at me before nodding "Alright"

While waiting the female doctor, we started talking about our one week math assignment.

"So Bakugou-kun and you are done today?" he asked, I nod at him "Yeah, tomorrow will start the new one"

He gave me a soft nod and look at his wristwatch "Who's your partner by the way? Did you guys finished today?" I asked

He fixed the bridge of his glasses and said "It's Yaoyorozu-san And yes we finished it quickly"

"As expected to our class rep and deputy representative" I said while smiling, he smiled at me.

The female doctor finally back with Iida's eyeglass and handed it to him, we bid to each other and parted our ways.