We're confused?

They went to her room together. Draco layed down on her bed and she sat next to him.

„Whats wrong?"

„I dont like seeing you in those clothes. Could you change?"

„Ugh do i have to?"

„Yes, when i look at you in his clothes i think that you..."

„That i...?"

„That you did something."

„Draco! Why would you think that?"

„Because you go to his room, dor homeowrk. They you fall asleep in his bed and he gives you clothes? Thats very weird isnt it?"

„We didnt do anything except homework Draco. And even if you were right, you dont have any prove."

„Show me your neck."

„What?"

„Show me your nexk Olivia."

„Why should i show you my neck? Thats riddikulus-"

„If you want me to belive you, then show me your fucking neck!"

Draco insists to see her neck. Olivia knew that the marks were still there, she tried to change the subject but Draco was not dumb, he knew something happend. He grabbed her hair and pulled her closer to him, he slid the collar down a little bit and he could already see purple marks.

„What is this?"

Draco took his hands off her and sat there in disgust. Olivia tried to explain everything.

„Draco listen its nothing-"

„Stop it.."

„Please belive me."

„Shut up Olivia.."

„Draco i-"

„Shut up! I told you to shut the fuck up Olivia! You slept with him didnt you!?"

„Draco.."

„No! I dont want to see you or hear from you ever again!"

Draco yelled at her and walked out her room. Oliva sat down on her bed and cried, she knew it was her own fault...
She knew that she fucked up everything.

Draco was still scared fo Tom, but he didnt care in that moment, he went to kis room and brusted inside. Tom stood up from his bed, he was reading a book.

„Malfoy what do you want?"

Before Tom got an anwser Draco punched him so hard that his nose started bleeding. Dracos hand was full with blood and Toms nose was probably broken, his lip was cut open.
Tom wiped the blood of his lips, he didnt want to fight back, he wanted to know the reason first.

„What the fuck Malfoy?"

„You fucked my girl?!"

‚now he knows. Now he knows that shes mine.' Tom thought.

Tom clenged his jaw and then punched Draco so hard. His nose was broken immediatly, his lips was looking horrible and he almost fell unconcious.

„You want it harder dont you?"

Draco threathnt Tom.

„Thats what i said to Oliva last night."

„Oh you little shit!"

Draco yelled and wanted to attack Tom again, but Tom took his wand out. Draco stopped immediatly.
He was scared to death.

„What now Malfoy? Scared?"

„Put that down Riddle."

„Do not call me that name!"

Tom yelled and pushed his wand to Dracos throath.
Draco forgott his wand in his room this morning.

„Tom please."

„What Malfoy? You want me to stop now? You came in here and hit me out of nowhere just because your girl wants me instead of you!"

„Shut up."

Tom was ready to curse him.

„Stop it! Both of you!"

Olivia yelled. She came to the room and held her wand against them.

„Thats right, shes comming to help me."

Draco said.

„No, im mot here to help any of you. Im trying to stop you from killing eachother."

„Killing eachother? I would never kill Olivia!"

Draco yelled.

Tom let go of him, but still held his wand against him.

„Im not sure Draco."

„Olivia.."

Draco sighted.

„Neither would i."

Tom said.
Olivia smiled to him softly, Draco was SO confused.

„Why are you smiling to him now Olivia? He killed someone!"

„I never killed someone!"

„Yes you did!"

„No i didnt, but Malfoy, maybe you'll be the first one."

„I dare you to do it."

Tom and Draco fought.

„Enaugh you two! Stop it already. Tom put your wand away and come over here."

„Why him?"

„Because."

Draco was upset that his girl liked someone else, Tom.
Tom went up to her and smiled softly. Draco stood there and felt betrayed.
Olivia said that Tom should leave, she had to talk to Draco. Tom turned around and she pointed her wand to him.

„Olivia what are you-"

„Oblivate."

Everyone went silent. Tom stood there, infromt the door, not moving. Draco was still in the back of the room and Olivias eyes were tearing up.

She had just removed Toms memories.
Draco came up to her and hugged her.

„I forgive you."

He muttered.

„Im so sorry."

Olivia said and cried. She felt so bad for Tom, but she had no other choice...

I hope you liked it.
This story was requested by two people who like reading my stories
(Thanks to you two💗)

netflixshitt thanks for the idea.
And thank you and your best friend for reading my stories
i apreciate it bery much!💗
(Im sorry i didnt anwser you text, my phone has a problem and i cant write back)

-ilovegeorgeweasley20💗