THIRTY FIVE

I smacked her ass, still feasting on the heaven between her thighs and I watched Tino slide his fingers in and out of her mouth, our angel choking when his fingers went too deep

I ran my tongue back and forth, over her swollen clit before pushing my tongue into her. She grinded her pussy against my mouth but I gripped her thighs.

I bit down on her inner thighs, leaving hickeys behind on every spot I possibly could.

I parted her pussy with my hands and inhaled. She smelled divine and tasted even better.

My cock ached. I needed a release but I wanted it in her. I wanted to feel her walls clench around my cock as we came together. I wanted to feel her cum around my cock.

She took his cock in her hand and Tino threw his head back, thrusting into her hand. I pulled my underwear off and stroked my cock to the sight before me.

Tino groaned, throwing his head back and thrusting his cock into her fist.

"On your knees, Angel" I smacked her inner thigh and I was pleased when she did just that.

Her position was almost making me lose my mind. She had her ass in the air as she stroked Tino's cock.

"Fuck, Fiore. You're gonna make me cum" she took my cock in her other hand and I hissed, groaning as she pumped her soft hands back and forth.

"Dio. That feels so fucking good" I whispered, unable to control the way my hips bucked. I gripped Tino's arm, feeling my toes curl.

"Good girl. How about you take Gianni's cock into your mouth, hmm?" My eyes opened and I glanced at Wura who nodded excitedly with desire clear in her eyes. Tino kicked his pants off while she looked up me with those eyes, rendering me defenseless.

Her pink tongue ran along the length of my rigid cock and licking the precum off the tip. Her tongue danced over a prominent vein on the shaft of my cock, flickering back and forth.
I groaned and gripped her hair, sliding my cock in between her lips as Tino stood behind her, eyes on her ass like he couldn't believe it.

His hand cupped her ass just as she hollowed her cheeks, sucking my cock hard.

"Oh fuck" it was more of a moan than a grunt. I gripped her hair tighter and thrust my cock into her mouth blindly. She gagged when my cock slid into her throat.

"Dammit, baby. Take my cock" I cooed, cupping her face as her teary eyes looked up at me. She took my cock deep down her throat and moaned, the vibrations against my cock pushed me further up the cloud nine I needed I be.

"You're doing so good, Angel." I cooed, noticing her shut her eyes as she bobbed her head up and down my cock, her tongue swirling around it.

Tino was certainly prepping her ass to take him and I almost came in her mouth thinking about her body sandwiched between us.

Gripping the sides of her head, I thrust into her mouth. My eyes rolled behind my head as she cupped my balls and her other hand gripped my thigh.

She let out a small cry and Tino hushed her.

"Relax, Fiore. I'm only gonna make you feel good. You want that?" I pulled my cock out of her mouth and cupped her face. She nodded and reached to kiss my lips but I pulled back with a smirk.

Tino pulled away and I kissed her forehead. The fear of hurting her almost make me rethink my decision. She crawled towards me and I swept her into my arms. My cock rubbed in between us, eliciting a small moan from her lips as her legs locked around my waist.

She slowly slid up and down the length of my cock, trying to find some relief or to soothe the ache in between her thighs.

I placed her on the bed and lined my cock against her pussy, staring into her eyes. Maybe she didn't know it but she was everything to me. Every bloody thing and I'd turn the earth to hell if anything happened to her.

She whined and gripped my shoulder.

I could feel Tino's eyes on us somewhere but I was too preoccupied by the lust and desire in her typically innocent eyes. I kissed her chin, her body shuddered under my touch.

I trailed soft kisses down to her breasts, rubbing the tip of my cock back and forth over her pussy. The slick sounds didn't escape my ears and the thought that she was that wet for us flamed my urge to take her.

"Please" she begged and I tilted my head at her. The spoiled little thing had never begged for anything.

I took her nipple in my mouth and swirled my tongue over her hard bud. She cried out my name, arching her back while her nails dug into my hair.

I pushed my cock into her slowly and I could feel how tight she was. My jaws clenched at how nicely her walls clenched around my cock.

I bit down on her bud, her grip on my hair tightened, simultaneously, I pushed my cock into her until she let out a sharp cry.

Take your holy water and go. You know the rules, baby, you can't skip the line. 💦

For some reason, whenever I typed the word 'cock', 'coco' was what it was changed to. 😂
Enjoy!
-Aduke🌹