Chapter 49

This chapter is dedicated to, harshitasinghfreakou and vini1_3

Enjoy! Xoxo

Author's POV.

Zayn and Aurora are heading back home in Ryan's car. The drive was silent until Aurora decided to break it.

"Ryan and Kate look too good as a couple!" she squealed.

"Yeah, but not as hot as we are." said Zayn, with a wink.

"Such a narcissistic jerk you are," she said as she shook her head.

"Being narcissistic is never a sin unless I'm lying," he said with a smirk. He's overly confident of his looks and his pride is way too high, making him an all time narcissist. After all, he is not lying.

"Whatever," said Aurora as she rolled her eyes.

"Wait? What about Arianna? She called us right? How in the world I forgot about it? What am I going to do now? Dang it! She's gonna kill me for this." she ranted.

Zayn started laughing as he said," Bloody hell! Calm down. She never called me!"

"What?" she asked in disbelief.

"I know it's pretty impossible to separate you from Kate. I lied to you so you would leave her alone and Ryan's plan could work. Imagine you being with her when he proposed to her? It would've been an absolute shit. And had I told you earlier, I'm pretty sure that you would've screwed up his plan in a way no one else could ever imagine. It's for the best I didn't tell you."he said, while his concentration was on the road ahead.

"You could've just told me Zayn. You know I too can keep a secret." she said.

"And tell me why am I having a hard time believing you? Who are we kidding Aurora? We both know the truth," he said.

"Jerk." she mumbled as she rolled her eyes.

"Heard that," said Zayn he chuckled.

Zayn's POV.

Aurora looked very happy seeing Ryan propose Kate. I wonder what her reaction would be when I propose to her!

"You should propose to her first," said my brain.

Not like I don't wanna do that, but I'm just waiting for the right time.

"I hope you find "that right time"of yours before you're bald and bent," mocked my brain.

I wonder why my thoughts are always taking on Aurora's side. I'm not complaining though. I love how my soul and thoughts are addicted to her. My thoughts came to a halt when I reached her mansion.

"We're home," I said as I turned to look at her to find her sleeping like a baby. Her small fists were stuffed in my tuxedo's pocket. I was so drowned in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that my baby girl was sleeping! Well, I should've guessed it, cause the brat never shuts her mouth.