Johnny Silverhand-I'll be back soon

Quick note before I start this one shot:
-Good_Boi- And I Are both going to make Johnny Silverhand fanfics but we decided that it would be better to wait for the game just so we could know more about Johnny

Also this oneshot is connected to the last Johnny Silverhand oneshot I made

Ok let's start the oneshot!

Opal's pov
I turned around and felt Johnny's side of the bed,it was empty."huh?"I got up and opened my eyes,I yawned and rubbed my eyes as I got out of bed.i noticed that Johnny was leaning against the railing of the balcony,I could see the faded scars all over his body,I quietly walked towards the balcony.i opened the door,causing Johnny to immediately turn around.his muscles were tended up,but when he saw me he immediately calmed down and relaxed."Why are you up so late sweetie?"I asked him,he gently wrapped his arms around me."I just wanted to look at our wonderful view."he said,but I could tell he was lying.i gave him a look,he sighed."I have another mission in the morning."he admitted,I gave him a concerned look.

"Johnny you promised that you wouldn't go on anymore missions."I reminded him,"I know,but I promise that this is the last one."he said."promise you'll come back to me...and our baby."i sneakily confessed,his eyes widened."y..you're pregnant?"he asked,i nodded.he slowly smiled,gently placing his robotic hand on my stomach.he looked at me,his eyes shimmering in the moonlight."I promise that I'll come back to you and the baby,this will be my last mission."he said,I smiled.