Shy Gulf

Gulf: Mew sir, someone can see us,..please let me go I am fine now....

Mew: no one will come Gulfie... that's why I asked Sam to stand outside...common be a good boy and let me give a reward to my Gulfie...

Gulf was really scared looking out all the time ...afraid of getting caught by the professor as well as feeling shy about what Mew is doing....

Gulf: Sir, what are you doing ...please let me go...

Mew push gulf to the wall...opened few buttons of Gulf shirt and apart it to look into his shining skin...mew put his lips on gulf's neck and suck gulf's it....

Ahhh Mewww...gulf put a hand on his mouth so that Sam couldn't hear his voice....he whispered please Mew sid don't do this.....

Mew moves his lips down to the cleavage and sucked hard which left a dark red mark on gulf's skin....what Mew is doing is giving... a pain to gulf of being sucked so hard and pleasure too coz Mew's lips and tongue touching gulf's body and he is feeling really good....

Mew go down to the nipples and lick one by one...

Aaahhh mewwww noooo......now gulf forgot to put a hand on his mouth and moan loud....

Sam: Mew sir, you are being too loud...though he knows it was gulf's voice but he didn't dare to say it to gulf....

Mew: Mew put hands-on gulf mouth shhsshh Gulfie... don't make noise....I am not done yet be quiet....

Gulf looked in a pleading way and tried to escape from mew's grip....but Mew caught him...if you try again then you have to give me a blowjob and I won't put my hands on my mouth ....think how loud I can be....gulfs eye widened.....he like the way Mew is touching him but he was really afraid of getting caught...and what he will tell to his friends... they will again tease him ....

Mew when sucked both the nipple and played enough with gulf he put his head on gulf's shoulder...Gulfie you are so yummm....I wanted to eat you but I don't want to make you uncomfortable ....

Gulf closed his button and said...is there anything else is left to make me more embarrass...

Mew: do you wanna try that too...

Gulf: I hate you ...gulf pouted and tried to leave...but mew stopped him again...

Mew: After class meet me in the parking we are going out...and my kiss... common kiss me I have a class to attend...

Gulf: Mewww go...he looked down to hide his shy face....

Mew: Do you like it...Mew touched gulf's nipple over the shirt....

Gulf: please let me go, Mew...

Mew: Why you feel so shy with me...I always feel that I know you for a long time and instead of the fact the we met yesterday only...common give me a kiss baby Sam is waiting...he heard enough moans today common else I....

Gulf: kissed Mew..to stop him from saying any more dirty things....

Both smiled and Mew let gulf go ...gulf ignored Sam as he was really embarrassed...Mew came out...said to Sam thanks bro for helping me...

Sam: Anything for you sir hope we are okay now... hope you forget what happened back there with gulf and me...

Mew: Yes sure ....Mew left for his class....Sam went to the washroom ..

Sam: oh I am so sorry gulf that I scold you..

aaahhh gulf your moan made me hard...you should be here to release these....I am sorry baby that I scold you....Sam closed his eyes and think gulf is standing naked and moaning for him ....yes gulf like this ..aaahhh yes common suck me gulfff ahhh yessss aahhh gulfff aaah-hhhhhmmm...I want this boy...if his moan can make me so hard then what his ass can do....

Techno: Oho what you guys were doing in the washroom??

Gulf blushed...nothing..

Champ: have some shame gulf ...you turned red by blushing and saying nothing...this will be our last lecture after that we will go to eat somewhere else...then discuss your romantic life...

Gulf: I am going out with Mew....

Techno: oho..Mewww hmm we are roommates gulf and you should spend time with us too..

After the lecture gulf escaped to meet Mew to avoid any problems between his friends and boyfriend...

Mew and gulf went to a fair and had lots of fun...when they returned ..they were late so Mew asked gulf to enter through the balcony as that was the backside of the building and hardly anyone goes there at this late...first they enter the campus by climbing the hostel campus wall and then climbed balcony...

Techno: what you are doing here so late I won't allow that...and you sneak from class ...gulf...techno and champ didn't look that Mew is in the balcony ...mew stopped And hide in the balcony by listening to techno's voice...

Gulf was looking apologetically and tried to calm their friends but they don't listen.

Champ: yes today we will talk to mew that this is not done..we want our friend...that is enough Mew suppasit....you should understand each relationship is equally important... and we won't allow our friend to come this late every night...

Techno: Yes, we will stand against this...we want our friend back...he is spoiling our innocent gulf...

Gulf was motioning them to stop but they didn't listen and then...

Mew: Do you think Donald and goofy you can let me stop by doing anything to my Gulfie...

Techno: champ: Mew sir....

Their face turned white like they have seen some ghost they looked to Gulf...why did you betray us, buddy....

Sir...Mew sir...I was...

Mew: Shut up and get out...

No: but this is our room and ...

Mew gave a deathly glare to both...I said out I will stay here as I am tired now...I will sleep here go and search for another place for you...this is your punishment for back bitching...

Gulf: Mew sir, But....

Mew: Do you also want punishment Gulfie...then ask ...I can punish you all night long....

Champ: Sir, where we will go this late can we adjust somewhere in the room...

Mew: Do you want to listen to the cracking sound of this bed, or gulf moaning loud my name or slashing of two skins all night...

Techno: champ: No sir we are going....they both run...

Gulf Put his palm on his face...to hide it...

Mew: closed the door and hugged gulf from behind...one day we will do that too gulf why are you so embarrassed...

Gulf: why you are so shameless Mew sir....

Mew: Do you know what we will do here all night in the same bed under the same blanket...

Gulf's eye widened by listing to mew...what Mew sir...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Mew: this is our first fight gulf...please let me make up by doing something special for you..

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You