56

Chapter 56 – Qi Deviation

Xie Xi’s lips thinned and he scowled as he looked for a robe to put on Chu Yu. His long eyelashes flickered like a butterfly who couldn’t find any pollen to eat. He looked extremely wronged

Chu Yu stretched out his hand and lifted his foot to put some clothes on. He couldn’t help but smile and pat Xie Xi. It must have been hard for Xie Xi.

Please read only at bcnovels ◗⊙ ☾⊙♔

Obviously, it was now impossible for them to get a workout and sweat it out together. Chu Yu rubbed his temples. After all that commotion, his cold seemed to be better. He could breathe freely now and he didn’t feel so dizzy anymore.

Although Xie Xi suffered, it was a good thing for Chu Yu

Chu Yu blinked: “Shidi, I seem to be recovering.”

Xie Xie stared at the little person in front of him. For the first time, he was really annoyed by Chu Yu’s appearance. He paused and pinched his face: “…You’ve only just recovered. It’s still snowing outside. Shixiong should sleep a little longer.”

It’s no use being depressed. If they can’t do it then they can’t do it.

Chu Yu responded by leaning back and resting his head on Xie Xi’s neck. When he had calmed down, he thought over what had just happened.

His body changed back into his original appearance, not because of the cold but because Xie Xi was sending him spiritual energy. When the amount of spiritual energy in his body reached a certain point, he changed back.

In the same way, after the spiritual energy in his body was consumed, he suddenly changed back into his younger form.

Xie Xi also thought of this and, holding that small body in his arms, said with shining eyes: “Shixiong, I’ll give you some spiritual energy.”

Chu Yu sternly refused.

It’s not that he wanted Xie Xi to practice abstinence, in fact, the person who suffered the most the last time Xie Xi was forced to abstain was Chu Yu but… Xie Xi was currently in the late stage of Core Formation and could advance to the Nascent Soul stage at any time. For this to happen, requires a large amount of spiritual energy. Thus, Xie Xi should stay in the peak stage of full spiritual energy as much as possible.

Expending a great deal of effort just to give his spiritual energy to Chu Yu wasn’t cost-effective at this time.

Xie Xi sighed again, lowered his head, lifted Chu Yu’s face, and dropped a gentle kiss on his forehead.