sixteen - dream

a wave of goosebumps erupt evenly on my skin as george's eyes meet my own, and i find myself drowning in the chocolate pools. i watch his lips turn up into an innocent smile as he takes a step backwards, teasingly and i let out a throaty whine, before closing the distance between us. his cheeks flush red, and i look at him daringly.

his smile turns cheeky, and he goes to take another step back, but this time, i stop him. confidence builds up in my chest and i grab his waist to keep him from moving. he freezes, his eyes meeting my own and i don't dare look away. i feel his hands wrap delicately around my wrists, holding them in place.

dipping my head to his level, i whisper, "do you want me in the ways i want you?"

a proud smirk makes it's way onto my face as he nods, and this is all i need for me to close the gap between our faces. one of my hands subconsciously finds it's way into his hair, while the other grips his waist firmly. i quickly attach my lips to his, immediately feeling sparks stir in the air around us.

when i open my eyes, i see britt over george's shoulder and in shock, i rip my lips away from his, blinking the image of her away. i convince myself it's just her getting back at me for leaving her, and in frustration, i forcefully shove my tongue down his throat.

my hands tighten around the locks in his hair as our lips reconnect, but a consistent buzz from somewhere underneath me wakes me up, and i feel an overwhelming sense of guilt. i'm going to be sick.

i desperately feel around for the phone, awkwardly propping myself up to reach it but it stops as soon as i touch it. my heart hammers heard in my throat, and i grab a fistful of the sheets in my moment of self-hatred.

i scoff at myself, not only am i thinking about george until early hours of the morning, but i'm dreaming about him too? the sudden urge to scream rushes over me, but i refrain from doing so. instead, i take a few deep breaths and try to ease the heaviness of my heart.

i open my eyes slightly, calmly observing the state of room. my curtains are no match for the sun, which shines through to brighten my whole room and reflects off the dust particles which float gently in the air.

i groan, checking the time on my alarm clock. it reads 9am. sitting up, i begin thinking back to last night's utter confusion. an abrupt spike of nervousness courses through my body towards my stomach, where it sits uncomfortably.

the dryness of my throat increases when i try to gulp, and this is enough for my body to fully wake up. i spring up, and walk into my en-suite, immediately running the cold tap. i splash my face a few times, before holding my hands out like a cup and drinking from them. heading back into my room, i collect my phone and start downstairs.

i make my way to the kitchen island and take a seat, deciding to finally go over the messages sent last night. i tap on sapnap's messages, cringing at the awfully written texts, but they're fine overall. however, that feeling of anxiety stirs back up at the bottom of my stomach as i hover my thumb over george's messages. i eventually give in, tapping lightly onto the contact name.

an odd feeling washes over me and i can't help but frown at the messages. i wonder for a moment if i was overreacting last night, but as i skim the texts, i know i wasn't.

the first one from george read, 'you shouldn't have given us all those bottles of alcohol, sapnap wont stop singing to me. sos'

a small smile tugs at my lips as i imagine sap drunkenly singing karaoke songs to george. but my smile quickly fades at george's next message, and my heart drops.

'do you want me in the ways i want you?'

=====

word count: 714
*in editing*
please vote!

hehe