Part 26

Tapping his feet on the sand, least bothered about the crumbs splashing above his polished black shoe, Taehyung waited for you. "This girl is testing my patience now." He growled, all ready to turn back and get into his car to reach your apartment. 

"Boo." You widened your eyes and enlarged your hands to scare him. He was a little startled seeing you standing exactly behind him but he didn't give you the reaction which you wanted making you sulk. "How boring Kim Taehyung!" You huffed.

"What took you so long to come? This place is hardly 10 minutes away from your apartment." He ignored your statement, folding his hands and glaring at your short figure. "I was contemplating whether to give you importance or not after getting ignored by you but then I thought that this place has some quiet good food stalls and I didn't have dinner properly so…"

You played with your brows throwing him a wide smile but he gave you an ugly look instead. "Shut up!" He snapped at you and you twisted your lips. "Come here." He held your arm and to your surprise, he pulled you into a soft hug. "Woah! What happened?" He didn't reply, instead his hold around you tightened.

Letting his head dip down into the crook of your neck, he inhaled the fragrance of your shampoo which was emitting from your hair and locked his arms around your waist. The way he sighed in your embrace, you understood that there was something wrong about the whole situation.

"What happened Taehyung?" You questioned him, yet encircled your arms around his neck. "Did something happen?" You asked again, this time your fingers paving a way through his dark and soft hairs. He kept mum, closing his eyes, letting his all stress drain out in that one hug.

"Tae?" You called out. "Shhh!" He shushed you, wanting you to stay quiet. A small squeal escaped your lips, feeling him move and then pin you to the door of his car, still hugging your form. "Just let me be for a while…." He murmured into your ear. "...like this." he added a little later. 

You were standing on your toes, almost set to not feel the land beneath you anymore as he never loosened his grip on you, instead pulled you up to match his height. "Don't you dare let me fall….I am almost hanging in midair." You spoke. 

Silence was always your biggest enemy.

He giggled hearing you. "Who told you to be this short then?" He moved his head back to look at your face. "I ain't short. You are just too tall for me." You slapped his chest. "I don't mind. It's easier to hug you like this. I can almost wrap you up in my arms like a spring roll and no one would ever know that you are here." 

He chuckled and you frowned. "Yeah Yeah very funny. Ha Ha Ha." You stated with boredom but he kept laughing, letting you stand on your feets. "Now tell me. Where have you been since this morning? And what happened to you? You look stressed." You came to the point.

"Hmm...it's nothing." He shrugged his shoulders, snuggling into your neck again. "Yaah! Do you think I am a fool and I do not understand anything? I can clearly see and feel that you are stressed." You held on to his biceps but he didn't stop his actions.

You felt him kiss the bridge of your neck and shoulder and hence you shuddered unknowingly. Caressing the small of your back, he pulled you closer, crashing his body with yours. Leaving dewy kisses all over your neck and collarbone, he made you writhed under him.

"Tae-Taehyung…" you hissed out when he bit your soft spot, but an airy moan escaped your lips once he soothed that area, sucking it lightly. He held you tighter, pulling you close. You stroked his neck, letting your thumb move in small circles around the back of his neck, relaxing him as much as possible.

He groaned into your ear, kissing your earlobe. Your back was pinned completely to the door of the car and his body was pressed against yours. The beach was almost isolated because it was late at night, yet there were a few people, who luckily minded their own business, not disturbing his actions.

His tongue moved across your jawline, leaving wet kisses along with reddish marks along the path his lips travelled. "Hmmm…" you moaned, even after trying hard to shut yourself up. His one hand was wrapped around your waist while the one held your nape.

"I went on a date." He murmured, close to your lips. "What?" You knitted your brows but the rest of your words died down your throat when his lips came in contact with yours. He captured your upper lip, giving it a good amount of suck before moving to your lower lip.

He tilted your head, giving himself enough space to kiss you till his appetite and he did. Swirling around his tongue, he entered inside your mouth, restricting you from any dominance. He was kissing you far better than the previous time and you felt dizzy under his charms.

With a long peck on your swollen lips, he set you free letting you gasp in as much as oxygen you can. "What did you say? You went on a date?" You breathed heavily yet didn't divert from your question. "Oh yes I did." He smirked, his hands going inside his pockets. "Aiisshhh Kim Taehyung!" You rolled your eyes, cupping the sides of your waist.

"Which mentally ill person was convinced enough to go on a date with you?" You smirked back at him. "A very hot girl." He played along, wanting to make you jealous. You kept quiet, narrowing your eyes for a while, thinking a little. "What?" He raised his left brow.

"If you went on a date with someone, then there are chances that you will have enough reasons to call off our marriage." His smile faltered after hearing you speak. "And if that happens, then I will be set free from you. Wowww! Freedom!" You clapped your hands enthusiastically.

"Yaah you!" He growled all of a sudden and held you by your waist again. "Dreaming too much. Aren't you? I am not calling off our marriage and neither are you getting any freedom so shut up and stop dreaming!" You snorted before bursting into laughter and he rolled his eyes.

"It's so easy to get you all hyped up." You tapped his chest. "Of course! It's so much fun isn't it?" He gritted his teeths and you caressed his cheek. "Aww...is TaeTae angry?" You poked his cheek. "Shut up weirdo!!" He jerked you closer.

"By the way…" he sighed and you held his hand before pulling him with you to sit on the sand, watching the oceans with him. "Now tell me….what's the matter?" You sat beside him, looking at him with all seriousness.

He let out everything in front of you, talking about how Yumi used to stalk him in his college days and now that she was back, she wasn't up to any good. You listened to everything that he said and held his hand, caressing it gently.

"I don't want anything to hamper in my life. She just doesn't gives me any good vibes." He sighed, looking at you and you smiled at him in return. "Hey! Don't upset yourself like this." You wrapped your hands around his arm.

"These worried lines don't suit you. That anger goes the best with you." You straightened his forehead with your fingers and he smiled a little. "Is it?" You nodded at him. "And about that Yumi. If she irritates you again, then I will handle her." You said proudly.

"How?" He knitted his brows in confusion. You held your hands up, crisscrossing them in a slanting position. "Did you forget that I know karate?" You crooked your forehead, giving him a confident look and he chuckled lightly. "Yeah right." "Yumi won't dare mess with my fiancé if she doesn't want to end up with a swollen face." 

He looked at you with amusement. "Your fiancé?" He smiled with a little blush adoring his cheeks. "Of course." You smiled back, not lacking a bit of your confidence. "So from now on, do not let your brain think about another girl." You frowned this time.

"Woah! Jealous much?" He laughed. "Well, it's better if we do not talk about this topic at least." You spoke sarcastically and he laughed more, agreeing to you. You helped him in relaxing a bit but still a small part of his heart was worried about the sudden and unwanted appearance of Yumi in his life.

______________________________________

Don't worry, our y/nie knows karate 😉🤩