Kill plan B part 2

Elena sat at the grill waiting for Bonnie, she had called Elena and asked if they could talk and Elena decided to give Bonnie another chance. She liked Bonnie when she wasn't such a judgmental bitch and she wanted her friend back.

"Elena." Bonnie walked up to her table and sat down opposite her. "Thank you for meeting with me."

"You are my friend, Bonnie." Elena smiled slightly. "I ordered you your favorite, it should be done soon."

"Thanks." Bonnie smiled back. "I have done a lot of soul searching the last couple of days."

"Find anything interesting in your search?" Elena asked with a chuckle.

"Here's your food." A male waiter walked up and placed the food in front of them.

"Thank you." Bonnie and Elena chorused.

"I found out that you're right." Bonnie admitted quietly after a while.

"About what?" Elena looked at her.

"About vampires." Bonnie whispered.

"What made you realize that?" Elena wanted to know.

"I was at the mall and there were this group of guys that heckled me, called me names and judged me because I was black." Bonnie started to explain. "And I remembered what you said at the carnival about that and I just knew in that moment that you were right about everything."

"I'm proud of you Bon." Elena smiled at her.

"I have decided that I need to apologize to both Stefan and Damon, mostly Damon, for my actions and I hoped that you would go with me?" Bonnie looked pleadingly at Elena.

"Of course, I'll come with you." Elena smiled. "Want to go after we're done here?"

"Yeah, that works." Bonnie nodded. "I hope I'm not being an inconvenience to you."

"I was going over to the boarding house anyway." Elena smiled as she shrugged. "I have to give Stefan his daily dose of Gilbert blood."

"What?" Bonnie spluttered as she almost choked on her coffee.

Elena smiled and then proceeded to tell her everything that had been going on while Bonnie was getting her head straight or whatever she had been doing.

An hour later Elena led Bonnie in to the boarding house, both of them laughing at one of Elenas stupid vampire jokes.

"Elena." Damon greeted with a smile from the couch in the parlor where he was sitting and reading a book with a glass of bourbon in his hand.

"Damon." Elena smiled back and went to fill up a glass with bourbon.

"Witch." Damon glared slightly at Bonnie.

Bonnie shifted awkwardly and nodded at him.

"Fang." Elena said as she walked up to Damon.

"You could just use a knife or even a needle, you know?" Damon chuckled and brought out his fangs.

"What's the fun in that?" Elena laughed as she cut her hand slightly on his fang. Then she raised her voice and called out with a sing song tone, "Oh Stefan, breakfast is ready."

Bonnie started to giggle and she relaxed when she saw and actually accepted how human and normal Damon was even if he was a vampire.

"Hello Elena, Bonnie." Stefan smiled as he walked in, pulling a clean shirt over his head.

"Hey." Bonnie blushed as she looked at Stefan's ripped torso.

"Thanks, Elena." Stefan took the glass and downed it.