If She Ended Up With Jungwon

Who ever gets eliminated I'm still going to miss the boys

Who ever gets eliminated I'm still going to miss the boys. They then used their card and chose.......Me?!? I broke down in tears and started to give my speech, "Thank you so much, I can not believe I  was chosen, this is a great opportunity but I'm going to miss K and Daniel so much, and I didn't want it to be this way, again I say, thank you." I bowed and started to cry but before I got off stage, I think the producers knew about my mysterious crush because on the tv behind me "All I Wanna Do" started to play, I turned around and then I remembered who was also inside of "All I Wanna Do" it was Jungwon. I looked at Sunoo then Jungwon, I then walked over and asked, "You're my secret admirer?" He then smiled and nodded. I didn't think it could've been him at all, I mean-. We then got our moment destroyed when the boys said we have to get ready for Into The I-land's last performance, I then thought who was I going to pick, then I realized who I actually liked and I was going to make it clear. We then got ready and started to perform.

OH MY GOSH, EVERYONE'S HERE?!? I started to cry, this was so beautiful that all of us was here doing this. I missed all of them and now I get to see them again one last time. I then hugged everyone and then I hugged all the final boys then I walked over to Jungwon. He then hugged and then he showed me all his notes then Sunoo walked over and asked, "Wait so why did K and Jay delivered the notes to her room?" Jungwon then smiled and blushed, "I was too shy to do it myself before" I then cupped his cheek in my hand and kissed his other cheek, he started to blush and I held his hand. I would never expect he was my secret crush but he's so sweet. "Oh by the way I put inside two letters to make you realize that it's me and you still didn't know." He said while laughing.

I meant to post this tomorrow but ENJOY THE DOUBLE UPLOAD 🤣😭