𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

"So...Y/N, explain the situation again." Keishin said while rubbing his temples.

"Okay, so-" Y/N started out, "I opened my window this morning because I wanted some air in my bedroom."

Keishin nodded.

"And then when I came back home," Y/N stared at all twelve crows on her bed, "I found these crows.."

Both Keishin and Y/N look at the crows while the crows stare back at them both

"But dad they're really cute, so I really want to keep them so can we keep them-"

"Yeah sure." Keishin shrugged.

"WAIT REALLY??" Y/N said excitedly.

Keishin nodded and smile, "Yep, as long as you promise to take good care of the crows then I don't see any problem with having them."

Y/N gave him a hug, "Thanks dad."

"No problem, Y/N."

Y/N walks toward the crows huddled together on the bed and leaned forward.

"Umm...nice to meet you," Y/N told the crows, "I am Y/N Ukai, and I am your new mother and this man, Keishin, is your grandpa."

Keishin waved at the crows.

"And starting from now on you all will have to obey me." Y/N said demandingly waiting for the crows to reply.

...

Ayo why isn't no crow talking back?

"Uh Y/N, they can't speak." Keishin broke the silence.

"WhAt dO yOu MeaN tHey Can'T SpeAk TheY'Re Crows-"

They're crows.

Y/N stared at the crows and the crows stares back at her.

"Dad, let's give them a bath." Y/N suggested.

Keishin nodded, "I'll get the bathtub started." He walked out of Y/N's room and into the bathroom.

"Okay, okay...I'll probably need to get some towels and soap.." Y/N got up and walked out of her bedroom before she heard a chirp. She looked back and saw the crow in the middle standing up chirping at her.

"Why are you chirping at me-"

"He probably wants you to take them with you." Keishin said crossing his arms.

"Eh- but how?" Y/N wondered.

Y/N and Keishin wondered for a second, then a lightbulb popped up on their head.

"A basket!" They said in unison.

"Downstairs, in the kitchen, in the cabinet, beneath the knife area." Keishin said.

"ThAnKs PaPa~" Y/N ran downstairs, into the kitchen, and into the cabinet under the knife area and found a big basket enough for twelve crows.