twelve - "Was that a wolf!?" pt.1

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

"Willow" God, when can I get a decent sleep without someone waking me up.

I felt a slight headache while trying to open my eyes and touched the hurting spot on my eyebrow, feeling something wet on my hands.

Blood.

"Your eyebrows bleeding, but everything will be alright, thank god we crashed onto a tree," the voice said from beside me.

I looked at the person, and all the events started playing in my head, "You fucking idiot, I almost died because of your dumbass,"

Sargent looked horrible, there was a massive bruise on his cheek, and his right eyebrow was bleeding. I didn't even want to see how I looked.

"It's not like I forced you into my car if I remember correctly YOUR,  dumbass wanted to get a "ride" so bad," he stated, trying to get his belt off.

I looked into the rear-view mirror and realized that I didn't have severe injuries, just the small cut on my eyebrow, "How would I know that you would be so damn bad at driving a fucking car and looking ahead while TALKING" I scolded, my voice dripped with sarcasm.

"It's your fault for getting me angry!" he yelled, finally getting his belt off and getting out of the car.

He came over to my side and helped me get out as well.

I took my phone out of my bag, "Are you kidding me?!"

"What?" the asshole beside me asked.

"It ran out of battery check yours and see if it works," I told him, ready to go home.

He looked at me with a guilty look, "Well, there's a slight issue with that I never took mine with me,"

"Which human doesn't take their phone with them before getting out of the house, oh my god!," I yelled, looking up at the dark sky.

Why hadn't mom started looking after me already? They should've found us after all these hours.

"Well, we can't stay here all night. There are probably animals and stuff here and, I'm not dying because of your stupid car," I said and started walking out of the woods.

"I think we should stay here during the night, and we'll start looking for someone who can help us in the morning," he said, making me stop.

"You're right, but I'm not going to sleep in your car in case it explodes or something," I stated, sitting down beside a tree.

He sat down beside me and leaned onto the tree, "It won't explode. The accident wasn't that big to make it explode. There's no leaking of anything," he stated, closing his eyes.

I looked at his calm face while letting out a small chuckle, "Okay, mister car expert,"

I closed my eyes and thought of my dad like I always did before going to sleep. Things would've been so different if he were alive. I would be safe with him in our home. I wonder all the time what kind of man he was, his hobbies that he didn't tell anyone about, or his music taste. Mom doesn't talk that much about him other than sharing some small facts.  

I closed my eyes, almost drifting off to sleep before a sound woke me up.

"Was that a wolf!?"

Thank you for reading chapter twelve <3 Don't forget to vote and comment:)