Chapter 13

Ava's outfit above ⬆️

Third person's p.o.v

You going to answer that?" Ava asks Stefan as she walks into his room.
"You've been staring at that phone for minutes"

Stefan hits the reject button and turns the phone off.

"Stop frowning Stef" she tells him waking closer.
Stefan continues staring into space with a miserable look on his face.

"Right that's it I can't take that look anymore tell me what's wrong" Ava demand.

"What's the point you can't do anything about it , nobody can" Stefan replies emotionless.

"The point isn't if I can do anything Stefan it's that you can just talk about it. Trust me it will make you feel better."

"It's Elena" Stefan begins, Ava having to try and force the annoyance on her face not to show.

"She's telling me all these things like how she still loves me and I just don't know if I can show my feelings and put myself out there again when I know I'm just going to end up hurt because I know I wouldn't be the only one she loves."

Ava just stared at her big brother not really knowing what to say to him. Normally she's good at giving advice but when it comes to relationships and romance she has no clue what to say.

"Are you going to say anything?" Stefan asks her wanting to know what she has to say.

"You should do what makes you happy and I'm guessing that's being with Elena but you should also think about the future. I know you know how she feels about Damon and maybe she will move past it and stay with you but you also need to be ready if in the future she changes her mind" Ava answers trying to put it as nice as possible.

"Thank you" Stefan says to her.

"What for?" Ava asks confused.

"For not telling me what a complete idiot I am for considering getting back with Elena" he answers with a smile suddenly cheering up with the presence of his sister.

"Well I wouldn't of put it like that" Ava says smiling back. She walks over to her brother and gives him a long overdue hug.
"You'll be fine" she whispers to him.
"You've been through a lot worse" Ava let's go of him.

"Come on we're going out somewhere"

"Why?" Stefan ask.

"To get some sibling bonding time" she replies as they both walk out of his room only for Ava to bump into a certain blonde original followed along by Damon.

"Rebekah what a nice surprise" Ava speaks the the original.
"You two Ava I must say I've been hearing a lot about you recently"

"How so?" Ava asks.