Chapter Eight

Many thanks to Annaleesaeys, harra009, blackivy99, JoslynJarvis, paigelency_2016, d3athbeths and katiedixon123. Love you guys.

So here is the next chapter hope you enjoy.

Remebered that i forgot the disclaimers all the time. Divergent is not mine, Eric sadly also not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Eight

When we stepped into the Pit together, we were 'fashonable late' as Sam called it. I thought it was just late. Sam went right to the dance floor, where she attracted the attention of many initiates. With her waist long black hair and her short dark red dress which went to the end of her midthight, topmost, everyone loked at her, even Four and the girls, these looked at her with wonder and jealousy.

Propably asking themselfes who she was dancing in that short dress without seeming slutty.

I went right to the bar, where I knew I would find Eric. He would always come to these special parties, because the drinks where cheaper. He would stay to midnight, maybe even two in the morning, but just drinking bear and flirting with some girls and then having sex with them.

I found him sitting there with a bottle of his favourite beer. It tasted horrible, but he said always that it was his first beer and it killed less braincells. Sometimes i asked myself if he was divergent, but then I always remembered how erudite i was while training, I always counted how much and streched every muscle throughly and were doing everything as it stands in the book.

I sat down next to him and orderd a beer for myself. He looked at me up and down and said: "Nice dress."

"Thanks Sam thought that too. Good thing then she wouldn't let me try another." I answered and Eric laughed.

We sat there for another three beers, and weren't even starting to feel tipsy. Well okay i was feeling a little little bit tipsy, but not much.  Our conversation quickly turned to the smut corner as on many parzies we were part of.

It was then when i decided to ask: "Are you sometimes thinking about getting a permanent girlfriend?"

"Yes, i am."

"You have someone in mind?"

"Yes."

"Then speak to her. I am sure she would love to be with you."

"Ha, I am Eric, the big scary leader. I am lucky when she would be friends with me."

"Why are you so sure about that?"

"Because she is one of the nicest persons i know, seriously bad ass, incredible smart, very beautiful and has such a good heart. She is everything every Dauntless Men could dream off and she is deserving Men much more worth then me."

"Eric, when you are accually hitting on her she musst be a very good person. Besides when she dares to be mean to you, i will break every bone in her body."

"Don't you dare to do that."

"As if you could stop me. Tell me about her."

"If it musst. She is about my age, was also a Erudite and transferred here. She is small but is able to outrin me by minutes. She hates wearing her hair open because she thinkes it looks lije a rat nest and she still doesn't tell me where here tattoos are and what they are. And she will never be in love with me. Before i forget it she is sitting at the bar."

I turned around and asked  puzzeled: " So either you are secretly gay and forgot to tell me. And if that is the case i will personally skin you, because you didn't tell me or you are blind here is no girl sitting at the bar."

"Jade why won't you under stand. I am in love with you."

My jaw fell open. Eric said that he was in love with me. I satyed like that for a few seconds and he turned to his beer sighing.

I layed my hand on his and took his beer and sat it down on the table. I moved my hand to his cheek and stroked it slightly before laying my soft lips on his rough ones.

And for the first time in a very long time i felt at peace with everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it.

Again please rate, review and tell me wghat you would like to happen i am open for suggestions.

Bye KillerQueen47