💎Til Death Do Us Part (GeorgeNotFound)💎

mmmm gogy,,,,,,,,,

request from Se_raphina for gogy angst OH NO

ok enjoy

pauwgahs,,,,,

"L'manburg was blown up?" George mutters in confusion, reading the message from Dream- before his eyes widen

Oh fuck, his fiancée was fighting in that war.

Without a second thought he drops the supplies he was using to build a small home for just him and his lover, and quickly scrambles to a endchest to grab his armor and weapons.

As he approached Manburg, he lets out a sharp gasp seeing the huge crater where the election had taken place.

He stares in pure horror, thinking he's seen the worst of it— until he notices the two fucking Withers.

He scrambles through the chaos, avoiding the people fighting the Withers, the Withers, and Techno who was attacking everyone fighting the Withers.

He pushes some random blonde guy in green (he could tell it wasn't his random blonde guy in green because of the stupid bucket hat this one was wearing) and jumps into the crater, landing in water. He begins calling your name— before freezing as he sees Sapnap in a corner, crouching and hunched over something on the ground.

"Sapnap! Where's (y/n)?!?" He shouts, rushing over to the black haired man- then freezing and stumbling as he sees whats he's standing over.

"Geo—?" They weakly choke out- a piece of scrap stuck right in their gut as they slowly bleed out.

"Oh my god, what the fuck happened (y/n)?!" George shouts, pushing Sapnap out of the way and crouching next to his fiancée and hugging them.

"Wil-bur. He-...He rea-lly did it.... I was sit-ting down.....and then ev-everything collapsed." (Y/n) chokes out, weakly holding their hand out for George, who instantly took it and held it in his own hand. George softly squeezes their hand, frowning as they weakly smile at him- before he turns to Sapnap who was sadly watching one of his best friends bleed to death.

"Sapnap, what the fuck are you doing?? Get a potion of healing or something!!"

"I don't have any. I texted Dream about it but he hasn't responded yet." Sapnap mutters, hugging himself and beginning to tear up.

"But if we don't heal them then they'll—!"

"I'll die, Geo." They choke out, squeezing his hand again. "And th-thats okay. We—....We all do eventually."

George's expression is one of shock and terror.

"Nononono- But it isn't your time yet- please don't die, please please please— we haven't even gotten married yet..!" George sobs out, collapsing onto his injured fiancée and burying his head into their chest, wrapping his arms around their upper torso while hugging them at an angle, trying to not touch the scrap that was impaling them. They sigh and gently put their hand on his head, comfortingly petting his hair.

He begins to shake slightly as they comfortingly pat his head, and he sobs into their shirt and ignores the blood that begins to stain his own shirt from his fiancee's wound.

"Baby...I'll be fi-ne....." They whisper, and he only sobs harder.

"You won't be fine! You're gonna die-- you're gonna leave me!" He half shouts, sobbing.

"...Geo, I could ne-never leave you---" They cut themself off with a cough, spitting out blood before continuing. "Even in death I won't le-ave you...I love you, Geo."

He simply sobs once more and clutches onto their shirt as he sobs-- he doesn't notice as their hand goes limp.

"..I-I love you too, (y/n)...Please don't leave me, please please please--" He freezes and goes silent as he pulls away from them, noticing how their eyes shut peacefully and their arms have fallen to the side, completely limp.

"Sapnap! I got your text finally, Tommy was giving me some trouble. I have a god apple here for them---" Dream shouts, walking through the crater to Sapnap-- and becoming confused and concerned as he sees Sapnap sobbing while standing, hugging himself. He walks up next to Sapnap and freezes as he notices George holding the limp (y/n), tears streaking down his face.

Without a second thought, Dream drops the potions with wide eyes and runs over, dropping next to George and hugging his best friend as he sobs.

BONUS

The british brown haired ghost sighs, running a hand through his hair as he stares down at the giant stab wound in his chest.

"This sucks." He chokes out, glancing at his friends fighting the withers.

"WILBUR--FUCKING--SOOT, YOU PRICK." A familiar voice shouts, and Wilbur winces.

"Heyyyy, (y/n)---" He mutters, turning around to be face to face with the fellow ghost- who had a similar wound in their chest.

"I'm going to kill you." They spit out, and Wilbur simply laughs.

"Please do." He snickers, sitting on the edge of the hole in the button room, and the other ghost sadly and angrily sitting down next to him. "Who killed you anyways?"

The fellow ghost simply glares at him.

HAHAAA GOGY ANGST PLUS GHOST WILBA.

the war..i wanna cry.

"YOU'RE MY SON!" PHIL PLEASE WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL ME WITH ONE LINE THIS SUCKS.

okay sobbing time *fades out of existence*

-Dannielle☁️💎