𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

Y/N opened the door to her house. Keishin wasn't at work today because he caught a cold, so he stayed home.

"Dad, I'm home!" Y/N said taking off her shoes and walks into the living room seeing her old man on the couch with four crows by his head watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure with him.

"Oh Y/N you're back from school," Keishin said getting up from laying down, "did Takeda say anything for me?"

Y/N shook her head and walked into the kitchen, "Is there anything you want to eat, dad?"

"Hmm," Keishin thought, "I want curry."

"You better eat it all this time!" Y/N said getting the ingredients out of the fridge.

Hinata came flying in the kitchen next to Y/N watching her dig into the fridge. Y/N close the fridge, holding a hand full of ingredients.

"Oh, hi Hinata." Y/N smile at the bird.

Chirp!

Y/N put the ingredients on the table and got out the cutting board and started to cut the vegetables. Hinata watch her move her hand hold the knife cutting down the potatoes. He sat next to the cutting board and moved his head along with the movement of Y/N's hand.

"Aren't you the cutest?" Y/N petted Hinata's head.

Y/N saw three more crows fly around her head.

"Three more crows-?"

Kageyama flew next to Hinata and chirped at Y/N.

"Hello to you too Kageyama."

Yamaguchi flew onto Y/N shoulder and chirped to her too.

"Hi hi, Yams."

Y/N looked around her, looking for the yellow salt who was sitting on the counter behind Hinata and Kageyama.

"So you aren't going to say hi to me?" Y/N ask Tsukishima.

Chirp chirp chirp?

"Because I'm your caretaker?"

Chirp chirp?

"Boy- don't you talk back," Y/N set the knife down, "I gave you food, I gave you my bed, I give you guys bath, if you ask me I think I deserve a nice hello or welcome back."

Tsukishima rolled his eyes.

"I guess you're not eating today Tsukishima 🙄🤚"

Y/N grabbed her knife back and started to cut the onions.

Freaking onions.

Hinata chirped up at the now crying Y/N.

"I'm crying because of the onions, nOt SaLtShiMa." Y/N sniffed.

Okay- Tsukishima lowkey hurts Y/N feelings :((

But if Tsukishima was gonna be a brat then so will Y/N 😤