𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

Keishin woke up from the sunlight in his eyelids. He sat up from his bed and stretch out his arms. He reached over for his phone and laid back down on his bed. He was scrolling down Facebook until he heard something drop downstairs.

"Ah, it's okay Suga, I can clean it." Y/N said from the kitchen.

Keishin's curiosity raised as he got up from his bed and walked downstairs.

"Y/N dear, whatcha doing?" Keishin asked looking into the kitchen.

Y/N turned around wearing a baby blue apron while holding a bowl and a whisk.

"Oh, me, Suga, and Daichi got bored, so we're baking blueberry cookies." Y/N hands went back to mixing the light brown mixture in the bowl.

"Ahh, okay," Keishin said nodding his head and going to the living room to sit on the couch, "don't make a big mess."

"Yes sir!"

Y/N brought her focus back on her phone with the ingredients opens up.

"Daichi? Can you give me the butter? And Suga, I need 3 eggs." Y/N asked the crows.

Daichi and Sugawara nodded and went to go get the ingredients. Daichi flew to the butter on the counter and grabbed it and started to unwrap the butter then into the bowl it goes. Sugawara took his time to crack each egg into the bowl then soon enough he was done.

"Thanks guys." Y/N lastly poured milk into the mixture and started to mix it all up.

"Can you guys get the blueberries next?"

Sugawara and Daichi both flew to the fridge. Daichi opened the fridge for Sugawara to enter and grab the container full of blueberries. Daichi close the fridge door once Sugawara was out and went to turn on the faucet. Sugawara rinse the blueberries with water before setting them on the counter for Y/N.

Y/N set the bowl on the counter and patted down dry the blueberries then poured them into the bowl.

"Oop- I feel like Cinderella." Y/N giggled.

"Well yeah, you have two crows helping you." Keishin said watching her daughter bakes.

Y/N mixed the blueberries with the mixture and it started to clump up together to make a dough. Y/N then grabbed a tray and start to roll balls from the dough and on to the mat. Sugawara and Daichi opened the oven and Y/N sets the tray inside the oven.

"And finished!" Y/N grabs her phone and set a timer, "now we wait for 15 minutes."

Y/N stacks up all the bowls, measuring cups, and whisk and put them all in the sink.

"Daichi, you and Suga can go rest now, I'll do the cleaning." Y/N grabbed the sponge and poured soap on it.

Daichi and Sugawara flew into the living room and sat next to Keishin.

Keishin stared at them and said, "Did you have fun?"

Daichi and Sugawara nodded.

"That's good." Keishin said and laid on the sofa.

After Y/N was done doing the dishes, she walks into the living room and sat next to the crows.

"Sorry if we were loud, dad." Y/N apologized.

"No, no, as long as you and the crows are okay then it's fine."

Y/N and Keishin heard Y/N door open and saw Hinata and Kageyama slowly fly their way into the living room and landed their way next to Daichi and Sugawara.

"Good morning, sleepyheads." Y/N petted them both on the head.

Hinata and Kageyama both chirped at Y/N. They all sat down on the sofa watching T.V. shows when Y/N phone ringed.

"The cookies are ready!" She said excitedly and got up to walk to the kitchen. She grabbed two mittens and opened the oven door which lets out an aroma of blueberries out from the oven. Y/N grabbed the tray and sets it aside then close the oven door and turned off the oven.

Keishin walks in the kitchen along with the four crows, "Smells good." He smiled.

Y/N smiles back at her dad and slowly removes the cookies from the tray on to a plate. One by one she counted 15 cookies.

"Now, we wait for them to cook down." Y/N said looking proudly at her cookies. The crows surrounded the plate, staring at the cookies like they were about to eat it now.

"But do we have to wait until it cools down?" Keishin asked wanting to take a bite.

"Well- if you want to burn your tongue off then yeah-"

Keishin didn't hesitate to take a cookie and a bite.

"Y/N it tastes great!"

"Oh- really-?"

Keishin's mouth was on fire, but it really did taste good lol.

After 10 minutes, Y/N breaks the cookies into three and gave them to the crows.

"You think the crows like them?" Keishin asked taking another bite of the cookie.

Y/N also took a bite of the cookie, "I think they do, it doesn't look like they hate it."

After eating the cookies they all sat in the living room continuing the show that they were watching.

"Dad, maybe I should keep baking for the crows." Y/N said.

"Maybe...well, you have to check what crows can't eat before..you know."

"I don't think crows can eat chocolate."

"Why so?"

"Because...dogs can't eat chocolate.."

"..that's a good explanation Y/N."
———
A/N: im sorry that this chapter's a bit short 。゚(゚'Д`゚)゚。