𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

Y/N was home alone with the crows. Keishin had gone with his volleyball team for a match they had today. Y/N stayed inside her bedroom laying on her bed while her phone in her hand and the crows were doing their normal crow activities.

Y/N stomach growls, and she got up and walked outside.

"Come out if you're hungry!" She said to the crows. To her surprise only three birds came out flying into the kitchen with her. Those birds were Ennoshita, Kinnoshita, and Narita.

"Ah, the quiet birds are coming out to eat today huh?" Y/N grabbed a bowl full of raspberry from the frigid and washed them under the sink.

"Ennoshita, can you put a big paper towel down on the counter?"

Ennoshita chirped and flew his tail and grabs 3 sheets of paper towel and sets them down on the counter. Y/N walked toward the paper towel and carefully grabbed and sets the raspberry down ok the paper towel.

"Eat until your heart is content." Y/N told the crows and ate a raspberry.

The three of them nodded and started to gobble down the raspberry.

Y/N stared at the crows thinking about how much she knew about them. Well..not much really. They didn't really standout as much as the others. Well except for Ennoshita kinda.

Y/N lay her elbow on the counter and sets her hand in her face and took ate another raspberry.

After eating, the four of them went back to Y/N's room and continue to what they were doing.

"Psssst...Daichi....over here..." Y/N cooed him over.

Chirp?

"I want some information about Ennoshita, Kinnoshita, and Narita."

Chirp?

"Well because I don't really know much about the trio, and they're always so quiet together."

Chirp chirp chirp chirp?

"I- I can't just do that- what if they feel like I don't care much about them because I don't pay attention to them??"

Chir- ..chirp.

"Don't look at me like that-" Y/N sighed, "just tell me the basic stuff..y'know?"

Daichi thought about it for a minute and nodded. He flew to the other side if the room to get a paper and a pencil for Y/N to write down.

"Alright, now tell me about them three."

Y/N and Daichi both sat up from her bed and quickly got her shoes on. She held Daichi and Sugawara in her arms and walks out.

"Guys, I'll be back! Me, Daichi, and Suga need something from the store so don't cause too much chaos okay?"

Chirp chirp????

"Sorry Suga, but since you're like a mom to the crows I figured I should also bring you to help me too."

Chirp-