𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18

Y/N sighs and slowly fall off her bed. She lies on her back and rest her legs against the bed, letting her feet hangs in the air. This caught Nishinoya's attention. Nishinoya flew to Y/N and landed on her feet then stares intensely at her.

Oh?

Is this a challenge?

Y/N stares back at Nishinoya, not blinking nor breaking eye contact with him.

They went on like this for about a god 30 seconds before Y/N eyes couldn't take it anymore. She covers and rubs her eyes.

"Aghhhh, again Nishi." Y/N took her hands off her hand and quickly sat up.

Nishinoya fell on Y/N's bed and quickly got up. Y/N scoots up closer to Nishinoya and they both closed their eyes.

"3..2...1."

And the staring contest begins.

Tanaka and Asahi were curious as to what they both were doing. Tanaka and Asahi flew to Nishinoya and Y/N.

Chirp?

"We're having a staring contessst..."

Chirp chirp!

Y/N was determined not to lose to Nishinoya.

Curse the advantage of being a crow.

Y/N lost again :((

"Ughhhhhh.." Y/N feel down on her back and rubs her eyes again.

Chi-chi-chi!

"It'S nOt fAiRrRrRrRr," Y/N groaned, "YoU'rE a CrOw aNd I'M a HuMaaNNNnNn."

Chirp chirp chirp!

"Hmmm >:(("

Y/N sat up again and faces Nishinoya, "Wanna have a racing contest?"

Chiiii...chirp chirp!

Y/N and Nishinoya ran downstairs and quickly ran out to the backyard.

"Okay so, we'll race from the lemon tree to my lavender garden, okay?"

Chirp!

Y/N and Nishinoya both walked to the right side where the lemon tree was and got ready to run.

"In 3, 2," Y/N looks down at Nishinoya who was getting his wings ready, "go!"

They both ran, or flew, as fast as they could to the lavender garden. Y/N looks up at Nishinoya who was nowhere to be found nowhere? Y/N stops in her tracks and looks around the backyard. From the corner of her right ear, she could hear a crow chirping for her attention. She turned to her right and saw Nishinoya sitting next to the lavender garden.

"Wha- huh? H-how did you-" Y/N ran towards Nishinoya and was confused.

"How did you get here so fast??"

Chirp chirp!

"But whenever you and me races to the bathroom, I always win-"

Chirp.

"You were going easy on me, huh🗿."

Chirp!

Y/N squats down, "Let's race again."

Y/N and Nishinoya raced each other for about 3 or 4 times. But Nishinoya was still too fast for Y/N. Until the last race.

It was the fifth round before she and Nishinoya would stop racing each other.

Y/N took a deep breath and started to count down.

"3..2...1."

Like a lightning bolt, Y/N ran across the garden, trying to reach the lavender garden first.

"Y/N~ Nishinoya~ we're having snacks-"

Keishin was interrupted by Y/N screaming, "NISHINOYA I FINALLY BEATED YOU AHHHSHEHEJSEJEJ!!"

ChIrP ChiRp cHiRp!

"Awe, it wasn't a fluke," Y/N smiles at the pouting crow, "it was hard-work!"

Nishinoya crossed his arms, sitting on Y/N knees 🤠, and turned his head.

"Oi, oi, oi, you won the other rounds, I don't know why you're being so salty about it now🙄🤚."

ChIrP ChIrp.

"Mhmm." She softly flicks Nishinoya's beak.

Once Y/N and Nishinoya had come inside and come to eat snacks with the others, Nishinoya sat next to Y/N.

"Want me to feed you Nishi?"

Chirp!

Y/N grabs a cracker with ham and cheese on it then slowly feed Nishinoya. My goodness Nishinoya looked so adorable while eating the crackers with crumbs all over his face. Y/N pulls up her camera on her phone and took a quick picture of Nishinoya.

"Y/N."

"Dad, he was too cute, I couldn't resist it."

"No, I was gonna ask for you to send that picture to me too."

"You really are a man of culture."

"Just send me the picture and feed Nishinoya already." Keishin went back to feeding Hinata and Kageyama.

Y/N giggles at her father and fed Nishinoya another cracker.

It wouldn't hurt to take a video of Nishinoya eating, right?

"Y/N, are you really filming Nishinoya eating crackers."

"Oh, now you're judging me."

"Yes, very much so." Keishin laughs.

Chirp!