𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19

Y/N sigh.

1 second had passed.

Y/N sighed again and looked to her left.

2 second had passed.

Y/N sighed again and looked to her right.

3 second had passed.

"Why is it so boring today..??" Y/N mumbled under her breath while sitting on her bed with her legs pressed against her chest.

Y/N sighs for the last time and closed her eyes. She wishes softly for something to appear in front of her, so she wouldn't be bored. She opens her eyes and saw Tanaka on her knees.

Chirp?

"...Tanaka? Are you going to save me from this bored-ness? 🥺"

..chirp!

Y/N smiles and brings her face closer to Tanaka's.

"You have anything in plan?"

Tanaka thought for a moment then flew out of Y/N's room.

"Augh- wait for me-" Y/N hops off her bed and ran toward Tanaka who was waiting for her downstairs.

Chirp! Chirp!

"Y-You want to go outside?"

Tanaka nodded his head.

Y/N nodded her head back to Tanaka then quickly puts her shoes on and opened the door.

"Oh, Y/N and Tanaka, you both going out?" Keishin walks to the pair, holding Asahi in his arms.

Y/N nodded, "Well, I'm gonna be following Tanaka to..wherever he's going."

"Okay, okay, be back before dinner's ready~" Keishin walks back up to his room, leaving Y/N to close the door and look at Tanaka.

"Now, where will you take- wait Tanaka- you're flying a little too fast-"

Tanaka quickly flew out of Y/N's neighborhood with Y/N tailing him. The path he took wasn't familiar with Y/N. She was surrounded by houses she has never seen before.

"Hey Tanaka- where are we-"

Tanaka landed on Y/N's shoulder.

Chirp!

"Oh..dad brought you to this place before.."

Tanaka nodded.

"Ah, you better not get us lost then."

Chirp chirp~

The neighborhood wasn't as bad. There were kids running down the block, old ladies watering their plants. Y/N and Tanaka walked down a staircase that leads to another unfamiliar neighborhood. Y/N turns on her left and sees a spiky haired guy and a trashcan.

"Ah, IT'S Y/N-CHAAAAN!!" Oikawa screamed and started running towards Y/N.

"Oh god, please no-" Y/N turns back and started running back up the stairs.