𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 20

Y/N had awoken from her sleep and was stretching her arms. She grabbed her phone and was laying in her bed for a while. Until she noticed something wrong.

She sat up and looked around her room, "Where are the crows?-"

Chirp chirp!

Y/N looks back and saw Hinata. Kageyama, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were next to him.

"Oh, oh goodness, I thought you all were gone." She sighs.

Chirp.

"Eh, but why are there only four of you guys here? What happened to-"

Chirp! Chirp chirp!

"I- okay- I'll go get ready???" Y/N quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom and heard Keishin talking to the other crows downstairs.

Y/N quickly washes her face and her teeth then was rushed out of the bathroom and back into her room to change out of her pajamas. She looks for a nice comfortable outfit to wear and quickly puts them on.

Chirp!

"I gOTtA pUt mY sHoEs oN tOo??" Y/N grabs her socks and ran downstairs to the four crows.

For a second Y/N tries to look back at what her father was doing with the crows but Tsukishima was covering Y/N's view of vision.

"Tsuki what are you-"

CHIRP CHIRP!

"I'M cOmInG HiNaTA-" Y/N quickly had her socks and shoes on then the five of them ran outside.

Chirp chirp :>

"Wait- why are we outside?"

Chirp!

"Oh, you guys wanted to walk?" Y/N and her crows started to walk away from her house, "then why'd you guy had to rush me-"

Chirp chirp chirp.

"It was a must huh?-" Y/N giggles nervously.

Y/N looks up at the crows who we're strangely cheery today. Then she remembered her dad.

"Hey hey hey, what was dad and the others doing?"

Chirp chirp.

"Wha- wHat do you mean it'S nONe of mY business-"

Chirp. Chirp chirp.

"I- you guys are so weird today, stOp 😭😭😭"

They walk around the neighborhood for about the tenth time. Y/N sighs of boredom and Yamaguchi notices. So he stopped the crows and whispered something in their ears. The crows took a quick glance at Y/N and nodded their head.

"....??? What?" Y/N face was the definition of confusion.

The crows started to walk again like nothing had ever happened and Y/N shrugged it off.