Chapter 39

Kya hua baccha...?"... Mom asks..

"Kuch nehi Aunty! Khadoos hai aap ka beta! Aap batao..do I need to chop anything else?!"

"Nehi baccha..abhi baas kuch side dishes baki hai, aur woh main karlungi..tu ja, dekh jake usko!"

"Pakka na?"

"Haan haan pakka!"

She comes back into the room and finds him sitting in the balcony, extending his legs to support on the grills. She walks up to him and sits on his leg, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck..

"Aabe girjayenge dono! Kya kar rahi hai?!"

"Pyaar!"

"Hatt na baba! Girjayenge!"

She giggles..

"Hans kyun rahi hai?!"

"Kyunki aap bohot zyada cute ho! Aur thoda sa jealous bhi!"...she inclines to kiss his neck..

"Ab yeh kya ho raha hai khulle mein?! Waise toh tujhe nautanki karni hai!"..he frowns at her..

"Pyaar aise hi karna chahiye! Bilkul khullam khulla!"

He rolls his eyes..

"Sidharthhhhh ouchh!!"...she screams suddenly..!

"Kya hua?!"...he grabs her instantly..

"Oh! God! It's paining!"...she winces..

"Kaha??!!"...he gets agitated..

As she winces more, he lifts her to carry in his arms and brings her back to the room..

"Leit ja baby..let me bring some water for you!"...he hurries to turn to the other side when suddenly she grabs him back by pulling on his kurta..

"Kaha ja rahe ho..?!"...she whispers, tracing her finger on his face..!

"Toh yeh natak tha?!"..he frowns at her..

"Hmm...! Karna padta hai sometimes..!"...she replies back in a seductive tone..🤭

He gets the hint and takes out the remote to shut the blinds again...🤣

"Main seriously darr gaya tha..!"..he says removing hair from her face..

She giggles and he keeps looking at her in daze..

"Fuck baby! I can't resist you in saree! Nehi hota hai merese!"

"Who is asking you to resist?!"..she brings his face closer to whisper, biting his ears and he reciprocates by locking his lips passionately in hers..

"I missed you so much! So nehi paya main! Pagal ho chuka tha! I can't live without you!"...he lingers the kiss, exhaling his warm breaths by stealing hers..

"I know! Mera dil rota tha aap ko dekke! Ab kabhi aise nehi jaoge na chhorke!?!".. her eyes well up, spilling all hurdles she had gone through in those two weeks..!

"Kabhi nehi meri jaan!....Never! Not because you miss me but because I can't be anywhere without you!" ...He kisses her cheeks making her feel the love, streaming his mouth to her neck, nibbling on her earlobe! She cannot resist the moan! He leaves a trail of kisses on her neck and she gasps instantly making him more insane! 🔥

Her body quivers with the pleasure he is giving her! He slowly reaches her lips again and his fingers runs up and down her face while his tongue plays with hers! It seems the most sensual kiss they ever had as it clearly tells her how much he had missed her! Her eyes close as she is drained feeling his love but her mind is smiling at the thought that she finally has her man in front of her, adoring and loving her, making her feel desired!