Chapter 21

Oh donuts

Oh donuts. What did I just do? What did I just do?

He kissed me. Carlos kissed me. Like actually kissed me. My first proper kiss. And let me say, it was the best thing to have happened to me in ages. His lips were soft but had a roughness to them at the same time that made me want more. I didn't know I was rubbing on his...thingy until I realised he was the only thing under me and ,by then, my body was overwhelmed by the pleasurable feeling coursing through my veins to stop myself.

He made my body feel so hot and tingles to appear down in my kitty. When he kissed me for the second time, it was much rougher and deeper than the first time. He just made me feel weird down there and I felt like I needed to release something but I don't know what.

When I finally did release it, I felt euphoric. My body was shaking and I felt like fireworks had exploded in my kitty. It felt so nice and amazing.

My mind was clouded with these feelings that I didn't realise that I had called Carlos Daddy until he actually asked me what I called him. When I remembered, I was embarrassed and also a bit weirded out. Why would I call him daddy?

When I told him, he seemed almost relieved and glad that I had. Did he like that? Although it was a bit confusing to admit, I liked calling him it to. I don't know why though.

The praise he gave me made me feel good about what I had done. Just his simple words of saying I was a 'good girl' made me feel good about myself. He just had so much control over me and I couldn't help but let him. It was in my nature to did so.

I was absolutely mortified when I recalled we weren't the only ones in the house and when Jessica, Carlos's sister, knocked on the door. I was so loud. We were so loud. What if they all heard us?

I've never felt so relieved when he told me all the bedrooms were soundproof. I was also confused. Why would they all be soundproof? I thought only the mains would need to be.

"Angel. Do you want to go downstairs? We don't have to if you don't want to."
He was so kind and understanding. I'd don't deserve him.

I wanted to meet his sister. She seemed like a really nice person but what if she didn't like me? What if she thought I was some spoilt little brat? Carlos wouldn't be allowed to be around me if his sister didn't like me. He would have to choose between me and her. I won't let him have to make that type of choice. He deserves to be able to keep a good relationship with his sister like I do with Antonio.

In the end, I decided to nod my head as a yes. If she didn't like me, I would be heartbroken but maybe she won't. I can't be that bad.

Carlos lifted us both off the bed. I was still on his hip. I tried to get down but he kept me there.

"Charlie I-I need to g-get my j-joggers."
A knowing smirk appeared on his face and I blushed hard and hid my face in his chest before hitting it.
"S-Stop smirking a-at me C-Carlos."