Jealous Giyyu Tomioka x Reader

Word count: 303

You weren't exactly hanging around with many people because Giyyu always had you by his side for his own reasons. You did say Hi to Tanjiro here or there, you gave him some fighting lessons and encouraging words before he sets off in his big mission with his 3 buddies.

Giyyu sometimes tagged along but had a disappointing look on his face, one look at his facial expression and you can tell he wants to leave and have it just be the 2 of you.

He noticed you turning corners faster then needed as if you were getting away from him he just sighed and but he let you be for the time being, he likes you having friends and he doesn't need you to be another him, but sometimes it could just be the 2 of you, you know?

"Hey, Y/N" he placed a hand on your shoulder as you were talking to Tanjiro. You turned your head around to look at him.

"Yes?" You questioned

"Never mind.." he said as he released his grip from your shoulder. He wasn't good at expressing his feelings wich was not good. He just decided to ignore his jealousy, he didn't know what to do.

"We will pick up later tomorrow ok Tanjiro?" You smiled.

"Yes!" Tanjiro smiled brightly and ran off to probably go see Nezuko.

You turned around and gave Giyyu a big hug wich almost had him fall back.

"What do you want to do? Lets spend time together" you smiled. Giyyu wrapped his arms around you and smiled gently nodding his head. He grabbed your hand and led you to town.

In the inside he was happy that you noticed his feelings because he didn't express them at all. He was happy to spend more time with you.