Calvary Battle PT.2

Nothing wrong with me writing a late chapter. Oof, it looks bad on me. Anyways, I know some of you see how I interept Makoto. It's just how I see him. Going by the movies was one thing, during the 3rd movie, he did indeed started to enjoy life again in the laughing scene, but then at Winter Of Rebirth - he barely got any happiness after his use of the Universe Arcana. Living until graduation without telling anyone. I felt very, very sad. The movies might not have showed everything from the game, but it was suffecient. If I were to guess, if he had another chance at life - it would to live the best he could, like how his SEES Family did. Enough with my little rant, showtime!

There was a lot of writing to do when Midoriya saw the power of his classmate. Personas, what exactly are they? He gave them a definition - it is your true self. But then what was Yuki? He said that there can only be one Persona per user...unless... he'll have to ask later.

"Deku-kun, Bakugo is closing in!" Sure enough he looked to the side to see the walking time bomb with his group directly staring at his head. "This is going to be problematic..." And thus, it was an unavoidable battle between both groups.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Yuki-san, could you perhaps tell your personas to not go so fast!? My face is turning pale you know?!" He merely chuckled in response. Mentally telling his Personas to slow down a tad, he ordered Artemisia to make the arena ice. "Ice Age!" The concrete cracked under the force of the attack, the stadium looked on in shock. A few seconds later everything was white and foggy. It resembled a mist like shade, he learned this from his successor by the name of Yu Narukami back in that dungeon. He always said something along the lines of "Searching for the truth" and "The Myriad Truths". He also saw Yu's own ultimate Persona - Izanagi-No-Okami, and for the record that Persona was just broken.

"What's this?! Ice and mist?! Aizawa, what the heck is up with your student?!" The residential hyped up music hero exclaimed. "He is merely using his own power. To all of the teams hearing this, good luck. I'm taking a nap." "Aizawa! That kid is and by all means carrying his own team. It shouldn't be that easy for them to win!" "You got a point there...Yuki, defeat 5 teams. You don't need the points, I'll pass you to the next round so let your teammates down and get on with it." "You sure he can take them all by himself? He barely got lucky at the USJ since All Might was there in the nick of time." They had disclosed information that All Might was the one who took down the Nomu, not Makoto. If the government were to hear a teenager beat something that was made to kill All Might, they would pressure Nezu about the teenager in question. This was the safest idea brought up by his own mother.

"I'll get on with it then. Take five gals, I'll try to finish soon." "Go get them Yuki-san!" Artemisia was still beside him as the two other Personas went back into the Sea of Souls. He pulled upon Orpheus, the Master of Strings.

"Just like how me and Mitsuru did back then..."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"The enemy is down Yuki! Let's strike'em down!" "You got it Kirijou-senpai!" The shadow didn't stand a chance. They put down their weapons for the mean time, taking a break. "Say Kirijou-senpai? How are you so strong?" "... I'm strong only because I fight for my father." "...but what would happen if you were at your weakest? Blood all over? Would you still stand up, knowing that it is all in vain?" That shook her. "So you are afraid...of Death. You shouldn't be afraid Senpai. Live your life how you want to live it. There are no shackles tying you down, it is yourself. Here is another question, if either one of us... doesn't make it, would you live life to the fullest despite knowing they are gone? Memories of the city, of our friends, of our life." He stood up almost walking away. Mitsuru looked down and grabbed his hand pulling him down and placed her lips upon him.

They stayed like that for a while...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Can't believe she did that after that talk..." He whispered to himself. 'Such a Playboy aren't you Messiah? Kissing your own Senpai nonetheless.' 'She pinned me down Nana!' 'And you could've pushed her off anytime you wanted.' 'Touché.'
"Better get started then..." Orpheus and Artemisia both moved their upper limbs indicating a blast of Agi and Bufula appear.
Down goes two teams, only three more to go... "Agilao, Bufudyne..." One more...

"Strike them down!" A swing a later, he was finished. He looked to the pressbox, staring at Nezu through the window pane. "Intriguing..."

Suffice to say, Midoriya's team had managed to hold on to the million points by dodging and sneakily using Hatsume's gadgets, Dark Shadow was a great distraction more so and Uraraka's gravity came in handy for them. His own group landed 2nd in the bracket, Todoroki's in 3rd, Bakugo's in 4th and surprisingly a student named Hitoshi Shinso's group made it in 5th.

Midnight Drew up another lot and out came...

"One versus One battles! Please look up to the screen for your name and of your opponents!" He found his name being matched up to Tetsutetsu. Midoriya was going against Shinso. Todoroki against Sero, Uraraka against Bakugo.

"The battles will begin first thing tommorow!"

Why yes I did reference Yu Narukami and PQ. A little backstory of Mitsuru and Makoto with an intimate moment. I will begin putting Personas from 4 and 5 into the Sea of Souls. Leave a comment if you'd like. In any case, Nana will have an impact with Midoriya's progress with OFA and Toshinori as well. That is all, Ciao!