Dorms

Its been about a week since the rescue and staying with Bakugo. The police had your aunt move in with the bakugo family to just in case if she got targeted because of you. Today Mr. Aizawa and All might were gonna be coming over to talk about somethings and what is gonna happen in the future at UA. You were getting dressed in some black leggings and one of Bakugos sweatshirt and then heading downstairs to help clean up since they would be over in an hour. Mitsuki and your aunt were cleaning in the kitchen and bathrooms as you picked up the living room. You played some music wearing your headphones listening to (favorite artist) and dancing around as you cleaned. You hadnt noticed Bakugo standing in the doorway as he had just finished vacuuming a different room and now watching you dance around and clean. You hum along to your music organizing things and dusting shelves off. You finally notice Bakugo and look at him your face turning red from embarrassment. "Dumbass" he says laughing propping himself off the wall he was leaning on coming over to you. I just finished if you need to vacuum" you say as he approaches you. "Tch your to cute" he says ruffling your hair making you giggle and taking out your headphones.

Timeskip 1 hour~

You, the bakugos, your aunt and teachers were now all sitting in the living room talking. "We have come to inform you that UA is still continuing and we have come to the decision to make dorm buildings for each classes for more security protection, we ask for your answer on this topic" Aizawa says sighing. "Hell yeah put this kid in a dorm" Mitsuki says patting Bakugos head. "I allow y/n to go to the dorms to" your aunt says after you look at her for an answer. "Thank you they are allowed to start moving in on Monday and school will be restrting that Wednesday" Aizawa says standing up with All might to leave. You all walk them out and Bakugo keeps walking with them so you follow. "Y/n Ill be inside in a sec I need to ask all might something" bakugo says stopping you. "Oh ok sounds good Ill be in the kitchen" you say running back inside. 

Bakugo comes back inside seeming a little grumpier then before and he plops down on the couch. You come over and sit by him rubbing his back. "Everything ok" you ask softly as he lets out a deep sigh. "yeah just thinking about some things" he says standing up. "Want some alone time" you ask standing up and he nods. You kiss him on the cheek saying, "Ill be in the kitchen helping with dinner if you need me". Bakugo kisses your forehead then heads upstairs to his room.

Time skip to Sunday~

Today you and Bakugo were gonna go shopping to get stuff for your new dorm rooms. You were putting on your shoes as everyone was waiting to go. You all hop in the car and head to the homestore. You needed a new dresser and wanted some new tables and shelves for your room. You were bringing your decorations from your other room so you didnt need anymore of that stuff. Bakugo needed a dresser to and bed frame so you got all that stuff and then went out for lunch. "what time do you kids wanna head over to the dorms tomorrow" Mitsuki asks as you all eat. "how about 9" you ask and they all nod. You finish eating and head home.

Time skip Monday~

You had everything packed up and ready to move as you all drive to UA. You arrive having some movers help carry in the bigger furniture and then carrying in the boxes with your personal items in them. 

After everything was taken inside your aunt said goodbye and left you alone to let your creativity run wild. You turn on some music starting to unpack everything. You had quiet a few plants in your old room so you carefully set them up on the new dresser that was by the window. You had some posters of (favorite animes) and hang them up on the wall above your bed. You set up your bed against the wall and by the window. The bed was a little low to the ground with (f/c) bedding and some white throw pillows to top it off along with a stuff animal of (favorite animal). You hung up led lights around the ceiling setting the remote down on a little nightstand by your bed. In the middle of the floor you lay down a white fluffy rug. On the wall opposite your bed had a desk where you had art materials and school stuff located with a whiteboard hanging above it. (the furniture is all set up like this ) It took you about 2 hours to finish setting up everything and unpacking it all. In your closet you had all your uniforms hung up along with some dresses and shirts while the rest of your clothing was in the dresser. On top of the dresser was also a bathroom bag that you would just always have to take to the bathroom since the dorms didnt have their own showers. You had everything organized and layed out to be seen and you were quiet happy with how it turned out. (furniture is set up like this)