47 ~ Scared but happy

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE
SMOKING/ALCOHOL

I was on the way to Mariano's new home that he and his girlfriend have moved in to

I was on the way to Mariano's new home that he and his girlfriend have moved in to. I wasn't happy about it but what could I do. I couldn't possibly detest the idea enough for him to listen to me. He was far too stubborn. And he was my brother so seeing him happy made me happy. And if I had to cope with that bitch, then I would, even behind gritted teeth. And maybe one day, I could come to like her. She just seemed to piss me off for no reason. I could see through her, she was a gazelle in a predators world. I'm going to try, for Mariano's sake, I'm going to hold back my tongue and smile at her.

She did nothing wrong to be honest. She just didn't do anything. When Mariano was taken she did nothing. But then she couldn't fight, she couldn't do anything so what did I expect. I just wanted him to be with some girl who could protect herself. Who could protect him.

I twirled my wavy hair in my hand absentmindedly, with the other sat in my lap as the car drove down the uneven broken roads. Four weeks have passed and since then Mariano had got settled into his home and Ace and I. Well we spent almost every night together. We couldn't resist each other so we tore our clothes off night after night. I tugged my long hair, maybe I should cut it again. I glanced down at my wedding band of gold on my finger, I wish Ace was here.

I smiled remembering our good times and how good he was. He was always so good to me. It seems like only yesterday when I got married but yet it feels like I've been married to the cretin for years. Suffice to say we were still in the honeymoon faze. There was no lack of passion, not with Ace. Fuck me, the man was more than I could ever have hoped for.

Unfortunately, he declined Mariano's invitation for he had some business to deal with. I was excited to see my brother, it has been a while and I've got so much to say.

"Five minutes Don." The fucking idiot of a guard spoke up from the front seat. I never let him sit with me for I might stab him. I still hated the man but I've managed to let him live due to circumstances. I do miss KC a lot. She's doing just fine because Ramsay was chasing after her like a puppy. It's utterly hilarious.

"All right." I spoke softly to the man. I pulled out my phone from my jeans and called Ace. Fuck, am I being clingy? I don't care. "Ace?" I said into the phone. "Yes love, what's wrong?" He answered. I smiled. "Nothing. So what are you doing?" I asked while I stared out of the window.

"Just interrogating a stupid fucker." He sighed. I smiled imagining him becoming frustrated. This was as normal as our conversations went sometimes. "Have you been sleeping?" I asked. I heard light chuckling. "I can only sleep when you're here so hurry back."

The car stopped and the guard opened my door, the only thing he was good at. The hot sunlight touched my skin as birds flew in the clear sky, singing my arrival no doubt. "Got to go. Love you." I spoke into the phone. "See you soon. Love you always Alessia." He said back.