2

Boy in the hall

As I walked to the common room something in the at the end of the hall caught my eye . When I looked real good I seen it was a boy from Slytherin as well though in my years have never seen this boy in my life .

This mysterious pull made me want to follow him badly and learn more about him .  Than yet again Malfoy bump into me saying

" you really do have your own little world you so love going to don't you ? "

I just shrugged and walked into my dorm after I unpack I sat in the common room just laying on the couch well everyone was still unpacking and heard the door open and close . As my body and head shot up to see who was there it was the mystery boy .

From earlier while he walked pass he looked at me and we made eye contact for a second than he turned his head walking for the boys dormitory. I laid back down thinking about his extremely angelic facial features and the tension as he walked by maybe i like him ? .

No that can not happen I don't even know him and I literally only ever seen two times in my life and at that I have a huge crush on Draco  . At this point I've convinced my self it was nothing and all the tension was only on my side of the glare .

Than soon enough the couch I laid on held another causing me to look up and see the Boy I was just fighting about in my head . I sat up straight

" so I'm only guessing you finished packing ?"

The boy with platinum blonde hair responded

" no not yet I got bored so I came down here and found you Y/L/N"

as he gently put a piece of my (y/h/c) lock of hair behind my ear and glared deeply into my brown eyes with his blue ones . At this point you could cut the tension with a knife but it seemed both of us didn't mind as we leaned closer but abruptly interrupted by the one and only pug face pansy .

I quickly scooted away but Draco stayed

" Draco baby can you help me unpack please"

after that I didn't comprehend what came out of there mouths but when I heard that word come out of her mouth something broke in me so I quickly got up and left to my dorm to just lay down again .

About after a hour everyone was done with unpacking and putting stuff away I left my dorm again and left to the library to see if there was anything interesting .  I was just looking for any book to cure my bored ness and when I came across  the dark arts it seem it caught some else attention too as I seen the boy again .

I walked towards him and stuck my hand out and said " hi my name is y/n y/l/n "  he look at my for a second and hesitantly met my hand with his " Tom " as he stilled had my hand in his i glared at him soon he realized what exactly was happening so he softly took his hand away .

I soon said

" well it was nice meeting you Tom have a nice day " 

he didn't reply so I just left and I saw a book that caught my eye on help with potions class so I got that and checked out . I went to the courtyard and seen the twin there too messing around . once they saw me they quickly ran towards me and hug me tightly where it felt I was about to pass out .

As we hung out and messed around I seen the boy Tom pass by which I just brushed of as he was just walking around until I kept seeing him or at least I think I did might have just been another brown haired  Slytherin although For a fact Tom was extremely different form the other Slytherin boys .

I still just brushed it off until I seen Draco comping towards me I got up and walked to him

" y/n what on earth are you doing with these blood traitors ?"

" come on malfoy shut up and leave them be ok"

he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the hall

" y/n the tri wizard tournament is coming and so is the Yule ball will you come with me ?"

I was surprised enough was evening asking me

" are you sure I thought you and pansy by the way she was talking to you last night ?"

" you know her y/n she has something wrong with her because she can not comprehend I'm not her boyfriend"

" of course Draco I'll go with you but if you fuck up im gone and you know I'm not lying"

" yea ok miss . Y/l/N"

and I walked back with the twins and told them I already have a date for the Yule ball and they wooed me and we left to our houses and went to bed .

_____________________________
851 words

So I want to know if I should write the Yule ball also there is kinda gonna be a time skip after a chapter or two I haven't really planned it through yet .