αww - тυввo

IM NO SEXUALIZING TUBBO OR THE READER!!
there is a tiny bit of fluff in here but nothing major.

warnings: tiny fluff and mention of paranormal
•·················•·················•

  3rd person point of view:

  "but anyways," niki says, "minx and i know someone and i think you guys will really like her."

  "who is she?" wilbur asks.

  "i bet it's an american. it's always an american." tommy says, rolling his eyes,

  "tommy, shut up and let niki talk." tubbo says.

  the blonde brit huffs and crossing his arms across his chest, leaning back into his seat. it's always the little kids that pout.

  "but yes, she is american. she's actually tubbo and tommy's age. i think she's fifteen though." minx informs.

  "she actually just texted. she'll be here in a minute." niki smiles, tucking her phone back into her pocket.

  the group talks for a bit longer until a knock on the door interrupts them. niki gets up and walks to the door, throwing her arms around the person on the other side. everyone else in the room go quiet and watch as the two girls walk into the room.

  "guys, this is y/n." niki smiles brightly.

  y/n waves and gives a little smile to the group in front of her, "hi minx."

  "hey y/n." minx greets back.

  the girls sit down together and tell the younger female about everyone. she nods the whole time, taking everything in and telling them a little about herself.

  "so, you're american? what's that like?" tommy asks, earning a slap in the back of the head from wilbur.

  y/n chuckles lightly, "uhh, it's alright i guess. horrible government, absolutely terrible. never go to america."

  everyone laughs and nods.

  "what do you do in your free time?" wilbur asks, taking a sip of his coffee.

  "i play video games. i play minecraft, among us, phasmophobia, and fnaf." she smiles, listing the games on her fingers.

  "isn't fnaf scary?" tubbo asks.

  "kinda. phasmophobia is scarier though. but as a person that can see the paranormal herself, it doesn't freak me out that much."

  "you can see the paranormal?" wilbur asks, leaning forward slightly.

  she nods, "i can. i won't tell stories now but i do have a quite a few." (i can see the paranormal. i actually do have stories about it too. i've seen some weird shit too haha.)

  "that's interesting. you'll have to tell me sometime." he says, leaning backwards.

  y/n nods her head in agreement. she looks down at her phone and checks the time. she stands up and places her cup in the sink.

  "i have to get going. i promised my mom that i'd go to dinner with her. let me know if you guys want to do anything tomorrow. i'm free the entire time i'm here. see you guys later." she waves bye, closing the door behind her as she leaves.

  "i saw you staring at her, tubbo." fundy teases, pushing the younger male with his shoulder playfully.

  "were you actually tubbo?" tommy asks.

  tubbo ducks his head in embarrassment, slight blush covering his face, "maybe a little.."

  everyone 'aww's' at him.

•·················•·················•

i hope you all have a great day! love you all!! <3