Six

Raina sat at the Slytherin table in the great hall like any other morning, Severus across from her and Narcissa beside her, as she ate a small cinnamon roll and listened to Narcissa talk about a group of Slytherin second year girls that stole her diamond hoop earrings.

"The cruciatus curse loosened their grip from my jewelry quite well." She said with a smirk, evilly smiling at three terrified girls from across the table.

"What if they tell the Headmaster?" Raina asked, knowing you can't trust a bunch of twelve year olds to hold their tongue for anything.

"I don't think they will," Narcissa said smugly. "The cruciatus curse is not something you want to relive if there's choice." She told Raina.

Raina nodded her head. She never knew of the true agony of the cruciatus curse, but she knew it was quite painful, and that she were lucky she had never experienced it before.

"Good morning, everyone!" Evan said walking to the Slytherin table with Regulus, both in their Quidditch robes. Evan placed a seat in between Raina and Narcissa, taking a bite of toast while Regulus sat next to Severus.

"You'll be coming to our game, yeah? Slytherin versus Gryffindor." Evan said with a smirk.

"Oh, I don't know," Narcissa said, tapping her chin with her index finger, making a thinking face. "I may have plans during then." She said.

"Liar!" Evan yelled, causing Narcissa to giggle.

"Yes, Evan, we'll be there." Raina reassured her friend, who smiled at her.

Regulus and Evan had both made the Slytherin Quidditch team in second year. Evan became Chaser, while Regulus made it as Seeker. Raina never missed a single Slytherin Quidditch game. Though she wasn't too fond on the sport itself, she understood the basics, and only came to watch because she wanted to support Regulus.

"I'll see you in the crowd then?" Regulus asked Raina with a grin.

"Like always." Raina smiled.

"Okay ladies," Evan started, putting his arms around both of the girls shoulders. "How about a good luck kiss? A Chaser needs all the luck he can get."

Narcissa and Raina laughed at Evan before they both went in simultaneously to kiss the cheek that faced them, their hands underneath his chin.

Evans eyes lit up with pride, and Severus and Regulus chuckled.

"Brilliant. Now, come on Regulus, we've a game to win." He said brightly, standing up to high five Regulus before they said their goodbyes and left for the Quidditch pitch.

The stands were packed with students, most of them cheering for Gryffindor. Raina and Narcissa sat in one of the top rows. Severus sat next to Raina, his nose in a book, While Lucius sat next to Narcissa, his hand on her knee.

The game had gone on for about forty-five minutes, and Slytherin was in the lead by twenty points. Regulus was above the air, still looking for the snitch, and while the Gryffindor seeker, Elliot Jackson, was too busy flipping his hair, flexing his muscles and smiling at the girls from Gryffindor, he didn't notice Regulus zoom down from the sky until the Slytherin pitch began to cheer.

"Oh!" Narcissa said, turning her head to Lucius excitedly. "Do you think our son will play quidditch?" She asked her fiancé with a smile.