chapter 18

everyone was at your house you meant everyone. emily, jj, penelope, derek and even spencer, he came over after he had heard about your date.

everyone was currently eating pizza on your bed trying to help you pick out an outfit, well almost everyone. the derek and spencer were of no help at all they weren't even paying attention, they were too busy arguing over something you didn't know of.

jj, emily and penelope were arguing over what you should wear. they all had different options and you like all of them but they just didn't seem right. as you were looking through your closet you found an emerald green knee length silk dress, you grabbed it and put it on and walked out of the closet. when you walked out everyone's eyes moved to you.

"that's the one" emily says

"it's beautiful" jj says smiling

"ok mama i see you" derek says smiling

"you look absolutely stunning" penelope says squealing

you look over at spencer who is giving you a look of approval. you give him a smile that he returns.

"ok now onto hair and make up" you says walking over to your vanity

while you are doing your makeup you and the team talk about literally anything and everything. you decide to do a natural makeup look, you put on concealer to hide the bags under your eyes from past sleepless nights. gold eye shadow to match your accessories and mascara. you put nude gloss on and started on you hair. you decide to do light curls, once you were finished you looked in the mirror pleased with your work.

you get up and awalk into your closet and grab your gold strappy heels and a gold clutch and walk back out. you sit on your bed next to garcia to put your shoes on.

"so how are you feeling"

"i'm doing good surprisingly" you say truthfully

"that' good, you see if it was me i would be terrified because you know he's all scary and intimidating and you know" she says looking at you

"yeah i do but he's a lot more chill than what he lets on"

they all look at each other and look at you "really" they also say in unison

"yes" you say giggling

you walk to your drawer and grab you jewelry, deciding on small gold hoops, multiple gold necklaces, your ring that your dad gave you before he died, and a gold bracelet.

"how do i look" you ask looking at them

"you look beautiful" jj says standing up and they all follow behind her

"you'll do great" emily says

"thanks guys"

"anytime mama" derek says

"you guys can stay here if you want, i have food in the fridge, the liquor cabinet is off limits" you say and everyone whines

"come on y/n, i wanna get hammered while you're getting laid, please"penelope whines giving you the puppy eyes

"dammit penelope, fine but drink responsibly becuase we don't have work tomorrow oh and the bottles that you finish you pay for." you say

everyone cheers and when the doorbell rings the cheers go silent. you all walk out of your bedroom and walk into the living room.