𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

"When you gonna let me take you onna date?" Dee asked sitting on the bed as he played the game, I shrugged

"I don't know.." I said simply.

"What you mean youn know?"

"I got stuff to do. I have to take my graduation pictures soon and stuff. I don't really have time.." I explained. It wasn't a lie, it was the truth. My senior year was coming up and I wanted to do things big.

"How you so busy with a li photo shoot?"

"Because I am.." I said rubbing my eye.

"Yo mouth to smart fa me Kataleya.." He said.

"I don't care. I'm busy.."

"Ight Kataleya.." He said standing up off of the bed. He started putting his shoes on as I watched him attentively.

"Where are you heading to?" I asked.

"I got sum ta do with Gleesh.." He said, I looked down at my phone and saw that I had a text from the groupchat with Maya and Treasure.

THE DOLLHOUSE💕🏚

Maya
what's the move tonight?

Treasure
it's a party tonight in Fort Lauderdale

Maya
we in there
you coming Kat?

I can.

"What you doing today?" He asked looking at me as he put his grills in. I eyed him from the back and smiled a little. He looked attractive from the back, he had an attractive back.

"I'm going to a party later on tonight.." I said.

"Why you feeling all suicidal all quick like det?" He asked, I looked at him with my head tilted because I didn't get what he was saying.

"Excuse me? I'm not suicidal at all.." I said shaking my head, he shrugged and brushed his hair.

"Seem like it.." He said grabbing his phone off of the bed.

"How does me saying I'm going to a party have anything to do with suicide?" I asked with my arms folded.

"Cause- Ima shoot that bitch the fuck up.."

"What?" I said looking at him.

"You heard me.." He said. "Go to that party if you want too Kataleya, just watch.." He said nodding.

Before I could respond, he pecked my lips twice and left the room quickly. I huffed and looked around the blue room. "This man is demented.." I mumbled.