I Could Never Hate You (Amity x Reader)

Prompt A
———————————————————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

'Morning Mittens' I greet Amity by messing up her hair and moving towards my locker.

'Do you have to do that every morning?!' She asks clearly annoyed by me embarrassing her.

'Sure do mittens!' I laugh while continuing to my locker.

———————————————————
Time Skip
———————————————————

'Miss (L/N) would you please perform the spell in front of the class?' The professor asks me.

'What? That spell is way above our year level how am I supposed to do it!' I start to get a little nervous due to the fact that I'll probably embarrass myself if I try to cast the spell. 'Fake it till I make it, just like I've always done' I tell myself. 'I guess I could do it but it's just too easy of a spell for a witch of my skill' I remark with a smile.

'What do you mean too easy? That spell's really difficult!' I hear Amity's voice from behind me.

'Too difficult for you maybe but it's a walk in the park for me' I turn and smirk at here.

'It's not too difficult for me, I can probably do it better than you' Amity growled.

'Doubt it' I was just poking the bear at this point.

*ring ring ring*

'Well that's the end of the day. On Monday Both miss (L/N) and Blight will perform the spell' The professor announced.

'You better make sure you can do that spell or you're going to embarrass yourself Blight' I smirk at her before leaving the classroom.

———————————————————

'Cya on Monday mittens' I remark while walking past her, messing up her hair for a second time today.

'Can you stop calling me mittens!'

'Nope'

Urg you are THE WORST (L/N)'

'Love you too mittens' I reply with a cheeky smile.

When Amity left my bright smile turned into a sad one. The sad truth behind it was that through all of our fighting I had indeed caught feelings for one Amity Blight, but we could never be together. Amity hates me and that would never change.

———————————————————
Time Skip
———————————————————
Amity's P.O.V

'Urg! Why goes (Y/N) have to be so annoying yet amazing at the same time!' My head screams, her smirk still in my mind.

'Just sounds like the regular gay panic to me' Edric comments while walking into my room.

'I said that out loud, didn't I?'

'That you did my dear sister' Emira adds on.

'It doesn't matter anyway, (Y/N) really doesn't like me' I sigh, coming to terms with the sad truth.

'I doubt that' Edric comments.

'I think it's about time that you stop crushing over her and go talk to her' Emira suggests.

'What no!' I protest as my siblings push my out the door.

'Cya sis/go find your one true love' Edric and Emira call out before they close the door on my.

'I guess I don't have a choice in the matter' I groan as I head towards (Y/N)'s house.

———————————————————
Time Skip
———————————————————

*knock knock*

'Hello there' (P/N)(Parent Name) answered the door.

'Hi, is (Y/N) here I need to talk to her' I ask the adult.

'(Y/N) is in the forest, training I think, she won't be back for a few hours' (P/N) explains.

'Oh ok, thanks anyway' I thank and walk away. 'Emira and Edric won't let me back home till I've talked to (Y/N). Urg now I've got to go find her and talk to her!'

———————————————————
Time Skip
———————————————————

'(Y/N)? You out here?' I call out. My call was only met with silence, minus the few sounds of small critters. I determine that no one is in this area so I continue looking.

'(Y/N)! I know you're out here somewhere!' I call out again.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

'(Y/N)! I know you're out here somewhere!' I hear Amity's voice.

'What the hell is she doing here!?!' I try and clean myself up a bit by wiping my tears. 'I can't let her see me like this'

'There you are' I look up and see her. She has a smile on her face but that smile then turns to a look of worry and concern. '(Y/N) are you ok? What happened? Why are you crying? What's going on?' Amity asks me a million and one questions.

'Why do you care?' I snap, sounding a little more aggressive than I originally intended.

'Because you're obviously upset and I do care about you so of course I'm going to ask what's wrong' she replies.

'You don't care about me, you hate me!' I snap, starting to cry again.

'What?' She asks, sounding shocked at my claim. Amity then pulls me into a hug, completely shocking me.

'I don't hate you...' Amity whispered as they held a crying me in her arms, crying herself. 'I love you, you idiot; I've always loved you' she chuckles slightly.

'I-I love you too' I finally relax in the arms of the girl I love so much.

———————————————————

That was interesting to write, a bit rushed but who cares. Hope you lot enjoyed.

Also someone asked me what I use to write and the answer is that I write 100% of my stuff on my phone on the Wattpad app 😁

That's all from me. Cya in the next chapter you bloody legends 😁