Chapter 43: Birthdays

(Is there any characters you want cam to have a chapter with?)

"Hey Caroline. Happy birthday," I said sitting next to her on her couch.

"Please, dont bring it up."

"Why? You love your birthday?" I asked her.

"I did. Until I died."

"I have an idea," I suggested to the blonde.

"What?"

"Let's skip school and do whatever the hell you want to," I suggested.

"Really?" She asked with big eyes.

I nodded my head and a huge smile grew on her face.

"Go put on a bathing suit!" She said and ran up to her room.

"Meet me and the salvatore house!" I yelled after her.

I ran to the boarding house and grabbed my swimsuit.

"Where are you going looking so beautiful?" I heard a cocky british voice behind me.

"Its Caroline's birthday," I said to him.

"Well tell her I said happy birthday," he said and pressed his lips on mine.

"I love you klaus," I told him.

He smirked into the kiss and shoved me against a wall.

"Let me show you how much I love you," he basically growled.

My eyes widened and I shoved him off.

"What is it my love?" He asked confused.

"I have to go meet caroline." I told him.

I vamp speed ran from the room and waited outside for caroline. I was sitting there thinking about what happened.

I love klaus so I should be okay sleeping with him. Why did I freak out then.

"Let's go!" Caroline said with a smile pulling up in her car.

I hoped in the shotgun and she took off. We had all the windows down and the radio blaring. Me and caroline sang along to every word. We pulled up to a cliff the over looked a little lagoon.

"Want to go cliff diving?" She asked.

"Is it safe?" I asked her.

"We are dead anyway," she said.

I nodded in agreement. Me and caroline spent the day diving of the cliff and swimming in the lagoon below. It was just the day she needed.

"Thank you cam. I really missed having you around," she said laying on the beach.

"Oh course. I'd do this with you any day," i told her.

"And that's the difference between you and your sister," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"Its always all about your sister. Which is fine, she has a kit of issues. With you, though, you care about others before your self. It's why no humanity doesnt suit you, or klaus," she told me.

"Klaus isnt like you guys think he is. All he wants is his family back."

"How could you love that monster?" She asked me.

"Who else would I love?" I asked the blonde.

"Damon."

"Its over between us, care," I told her looking down.

"Your love isn't something either of you get over. Ive never seen love like the two of you," she told me.

"Even with you and tyler?" I asked her.

"We are complicated," she said looking down.

"He can't control the sire bond. It kills him that he has no control," I told caroline," and he love you."

"I feel like he loves klaus more," she whispered.

"He doesn't. He loves you, Care. So much. Domt give up on him yet," I told her, squeezing her hand.

"Only if you promise not to give up on damon."

"I promise," I told her.

"Then so do I."

Caroline drove me home and sitting on the couch was klaus.

"Why did you run out today?" He asked me.

"I had meet caroline," I told him.

"We both know that's not the reason. Is it becuase you screwed damon in the past. I dont care," klaus said standing up.

"I never screwed damon. I havent screwed anyone," I told him.

Maybe that's a lie.

"You look like your lying. Why are you lying!" He yelled making me shrink back.

"Klaus-"

"Do you not trust me? What is it!"

"I think its time you leave and quit scaring her," Tyler said coming up behind me.

"Is that anyway to speak to me?" Klaus asked him.

"Dont test me. Caroline will never talk to me again after what I did. I wont let you hurt my sister," he basically growled.

Klaus went to leave but turned to me,"relationships are built on trust. Remember that."

"I don't like him with you. It has nothing to do with this sire bond and all with how he just treated you," tyler said bringing me in a hug.

I let tears fall as we hugged.

"He should respect the fact that you want to save your virginity. God this is weird to talk about with your sister," he said.

I tensed up to much in the conversation. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"Did you and damon..." he trailed off and I shook my head.

"I was always to scared to."

"Then with who? You never dated anyone before?"

"Ty, just drop it please," I said stuttering over my words.

"Who fucking touched you," he basically growled.

"I dont know. The Gilbert's forgot to pick me up one night so I had to walk home. I guy, obviously older then me, came up and introduced himself. He made it clear what he wanted, and wasnt happy when I didn't want it," I explained.

"Did he ever say his name?" Ty asked.

"Finn. His name was finn," I whispered.

"I had no clue. I'm sorry," tyler said, again hugging me.

"What happened with Care?" I asked changing the subject.

"I bit her becuase of my sire bond."

"I'll kill klaus," I growled.

"Kill him tomorrow sis. You've had a day," he told me.

"Movie marothon?"

"Movie marothin."

(A/N. So we can all tell I hate finn. How do you think she will react when he show?)