Chapter 19 - The Truth(Part 2)

As Y/n walked through the place known as valhalla he noticed something strange.

Y/n : "is that...Valkyrie's"

Thor : "good eye, yes Valkyrie's aren't the rara here. In fact there two different types of Valkyrie"

Y/n : "two?"

Thor : "yes they are both holy and demonic ones, as there names suggests on uses more holy type attacks and the other uses more demonic"

Just then an explosion got their attention, as they followed the sound of people panicking they ass a Valkyrie with wings and long blond hair on the ground in a crator.

??? : "hahaha what's the matter Skuld"

Y/n looked up to see another valkyrie except she hard horns and her wings were more like a Demons.

Skuld : "Emma

Skuld : "Emma....relying on cheap shots are we"

Thor : "that's enough both of you"

Both girls looked to see Thor had mjolnir in his hand.

Thor : "or else you will be fighting me"

Skuld : "Lord Thor"

Emma : "great here comes the fun police"

Y/n saw both Valkyrie's look at him.

Skuld : "Lord Thor, is that a human with you"

Thor : "yes, his as been called by my father himself"

Emma : "What! How does a human get a meeting with the all-father when I can't even get to see him"

Y/n : "maybe you acting like a child helped in that"

??? : "watch your mouth boy, you are in the precious of your superiors"

Y/n turned to see about Valkyrie.