NINE

A.N I'm finally giving you all and update! I'm so sorry it took so long, but I'm finding it hard to find time to write. I've also just gotten a job so now it might be harder to find spare time, but I will definitely update as often as I can, which hopefully won't take as long as this chapter took.

I'd also like to say that I've taken Sierra out of the story. She may be introduced again later on in the story, but for now she's no longer a character in this book. So if you get notifications of different chapters being updated, you know why.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter that took me too long to write :)

E L A I N A

I make my way back out of my dressing room after just finishing for the day. Today wasn't too busy and so I'm not as desperate to get home and crawl into bed as I usually would, although that's most likely what I'll end up doing anyway. 

"Elaina!" An all too familiar voice calls out. Acting as though I heard nothing, I turn to close my dressing room door behind me. However it's only when a strong hand is clamped on my shoulder that I spin around as quickly as I can in order to get it off.

"Hi Jordan." I say, my voice lacking emotion.

I haven't had to deal with much of Jordan because most of the time we're only in the same room when we're filming. I'm thoroughly glad that I'm his love interest rather than us being each others love interest, because it means I only have to share no more than a kiss with him twice. I've never had a problem filming scenes like those, but Jordan seemed to have made himself an exception to that when I first met him close to three weeks ago.

"Where you going, doll?" I scrunch my nose in disapproval to the horrid pet name.

"Home. I'll see you later." I state. 

Without waiting for a reply, I turn around again to close my dressing room door. However, like before, just as my hand reaches the door handle, the same hand is on my shoulder again, spinning me around. 

"Home so quickly?" He says slowly, his hot breath tickling my lips from his uncomfortably close distance. "But we're yet to have a good chat, and I really would love to get to know you."

His eyes flick down to my body where they stay, a smirk appearing on his lips that he doesn't even try to hide. I scan the hallway, hoping someone will walk past, but of all times for it to be deserted of cast and crew, it's now.

"That's very nice, but I do need to get home." I repeat, trying to move out of his strong grip he has on my shoulder. I look around the hallway again, hoping that someone will show up soon because it's taking everything in me to keep myself composed right now.

"Home to that attention seeking dick of a musician," He hums lowly and my eyes immediately flick back to him, my lips pressing together tightly as I know he's now talking about Harry. "I can assure you, doll, you'd be far better of with me." 

"And I can assure you, that that won't be happening because this," I say firmly, lifting my hand and gesturing to him, "Has thoroughly pissed me off and I would never and will never, date a inconsiderate asshole like yourself." 

"Oh, would you look at that, she's got attitude," He responds, clamping a hand to his heart and feigning offense. "But continue on, your fucking hot when your mad and I quite love the show." He smirks.

"And I would love for you to keep that disrespectful mouth of yours shut because it's not flattering anyone. I suggest, mostly for your own sake, that you take my advice and learn some respect," I snap at him. "Now, as I've said twice already, I would like to get home and I suggest you let me because if not, well I'm sure Elis wouldn't mind at all if I told him about our little chat." Before Jordan has the chance to respond, I'm storming away.