Chapter 4<3

Chapter 4

~Few days later~

Today was the day I went to meet with the Scottish mafia Don and donna. Enzo hasn't been causing trouble and Aria is doing well. Tyler and Alfonzo have been hanging out, more Alfonzo watching Tyler and bonding with him. Lizzy was staying at the house along with my parents with them as I went to make this alliance.

I climbed into my private jet with a few guards and Rose. She is the only one who traveled well.

Jaxons POV

I couldn't get that girl out of my head....the last night of my stay in Italy I saw this incredible woman. I wanted her. I craved her.

No
No
No
NO!
I will not fall for a worthless whore.
I am the Don.
I am ruthless.
I am cold.
I am the devil and need no woman.

"Hello? Earth to Jaxon?!? The hell had gotten into you man?" Dante, my best friend was standing in front of me. Looking at me quizzically.

"Nothing, what were you saying?"

"Oh yeah, the Italian Donna's right hand is fucking hot dude! She had beautiful jet black hair with these....piercing green eyes. Not to mention a nice body."

I have yet to meet the Italian Donna.....the infamous Red Angle Of Death. I would have met her while at the mafia event but I was there to talk to the Irish Don.

"Dante, book a flight to Italy again. We are gonna go meet the Italian Donna. Maybe form an alliance. I want details on her family and make it within the next 3 weeks."

"Yes sir." Dante said teasingly. "I heard she has a brother and sister....many have seen her with a kid that isn't her brother so I assume it's her son? She is only 25."

"So she fucks around with men? How nice to know." I gave Dante an annoyed look. "Do what I told you. It'll be us going along with 8 of our best men. Also, call Angel and send her to my room."

"Man, I will never get how you put up with that whore. She is basically.....plastic. Fake. Not to mention your family practically hates her."

"And? At least she gets the job done."

"Whatever man."

~10 minutes later~

I walked into my room and saw Angel sitting on my bed. She looked.....slutty.

"Hey babe." She said with a seductive voice. She was wearing a tight, short red dress that barely covered her ass and pushed up her fake tits. Mentally I rolled my eyes.

"You know I don't like conversation. You know how I like it so either do it, or get lost."

She pouted "But babe! I-"

"Angel you have 8 seconds to strip and lay on the bed with your hands above your head or you will get out. You starting to get on my nerves."

I watched as she got up from the bed and placed her hands on my chest. I grabbed her wrists, twisting her arm behind her.

"I don't do conversation. I don't do touchy-feely shit either. You will walk out of MY room and out of MY mansion and off MY property without another word or I will shoot you in the leg. Understand?" I let go of her arms and looked at her. She nodded and ran out.

I loosened my tie and sat down in a chair across from the fireplace in my room. I poured a glass of bourbon and let my thoughts take over.

~Flash back~
3rd persons POV