•|35|•

"Stray kids."

"Who are they?"
"Our rivals." Jeno said
"Why are they stray?"

Renjun glared at the girl but replied nonetheless.

"Vagante is filled with stray or random boys from all around the world. Australia, Korea, America."

"Why are you guys fighting?"

"Strays are controlled by Park Jinyoung. NCT is controlled by Lee Soo Man. And we are fighting because we need to take down Yang Hyun-suk."

"Oka-WAIT. YANG HYUN SUK ?"

"Yes."

"You mean the YANG HYUN SUK ? THE YG HIMSELF?"

"Why are you so shocked? And yes it's him. JYP and SM have tried all their lives to take him down. But now I guess it's getting out of hand. We need to do something real quick." Renjun looked at his leader.

"What do you mean by that?" Mirae asked

"We need to work together." Said Jeno.
"You mean the NCT and the stray kids will work together?" Renjun asked disbelievingly.

All he got as a reply was silence.

"Jeno do you have any ideas how many people of ours they have killed and how many people from their gang have we killed?"

"I know."
"Then-" Jeno cut the short boy off.

"I know it's difficult and an almost impossible task to do but that's the only solution. YG is getting stronger every day."

"I heard they have recruited new boys and have formed a gang." Renjun informed the leader.

"Oh really? Also we have new recruits as well."

"Yup. As long as YG was under Dragon hyung everything was fine. But this a**hole is greedy as heck." Renjun sighed and motioned Mirae to sit as well.

"Umm...so..?" She asked timidly.

Jeno smiled lightly at the confused girl; literally having heart eyes while looking at the person he loves more than anything.

He crouched down to her level and took both of her hands in his own.
"You don't have to worry about that princess."

Renjun nearly gagged at both of them but maintained his expression the moment Jeno glared at him.

"She doesn't have to worry but we need to do something."

"You can call your gang Renjun."

Renjun look at Mirae, then at Jeno and back at Mirae.

"Did he just say m-my gang?" He asked the girl who just shrugged and smiled at his dorkiness.

"You know what I mean." Jeno smirked at looked at the other boy.

"You guys are my gang."

"ZHONG CHENLE!" Jeno shouted scaring the shit out of Chenle who came running in.

"WHAT HAPPENED? DID RENJUN FINALLY WIN IN PUBG IS THIS WHAT THIS FUSS IS ALL ABOUT?"

"No Chenle it isn't about that-WAIT WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Renjun yelled the latter part.

"Chenle you guys should call your gang."

"Oh yesssss good idea." Chenle nodded his head while looking at Renjun.

"Bro which gang?" Renjun shrieked.

Chenle smirked and said;

"Mama Kun and gang."

Renjun started laughing.
"Oh god you were talking about them? Wait. Aren't they in China right now? Will they be able to reach here soon?"

"Chenle call Kun." Jeno ordered.

"Who's kun?" Mirae asked Renjun.

"He's the one who manages NCT in China."

"Hello?"

"KUN! How are you and the boys." Chenle looked happy while talking to his older brother.

"We are fine. Is everything okay? Renjun still alive or Jeno killed him?"

"YAH! I'm good by the way."

"You guys need to come to Korea. We have a new mission coming up."

"Okay. I'll ask Ten to book the tickets and I have an important news for you guys."

"Speak up."

"So Bang Si-Hyuk was at Shanghai recently and we talked about the whole YG situation. He's willing to help us so that's a good news guys but-"

The line went silent for a while.

"BUT WHAT?" Chenle screamed.

"He sent somebody to your house right now to talk to Jeno and that somebody might be a bit hard to handle but trust me he is all-brains and can really help us in this situation."

"Why is he tough to handle. Can he shoot better than me-
The shorter boy looked at Jeno.
-or Jeno? Huh?"

"Let's just say you wouldn't want to be on his bad side cause he can be savage."

"Okay hyung-"

Just at that moment, the bell rang.

"Kun I guess he's here. We'll talk later." Jeno said.

"GUYS LISTEN ALSO DRESS PROPERLY TILL THE TIME HE IS STAYING WITH YOU ALL. He's a fashionista."

Renjun looked at Mirae. "WTF?"

Everybody rushed towards the door to take a look but Jisung had opened it already. The innocent boy was standing there; his jaw dropping on the ground.

"Jisung can you get aside so that-" Chenle stopped mid-sentence and his eyes widened.

"It's Xu Minghao bitches."

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

HELLO GUYS
HOW ARE YOU ALL
I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE
simonsaysisaBOP BRO I WAS LITERALLY HAVING A WRITERS BLOCK I'm so sorry if I disappointed you all with the late reply or a boring chapter.

Also, the8 in the house bitches

Resonance is coming on Friday and I'm not ready MAMA is on Sunday and I'm not ready

Also I'll be updating a bit late. I mean not as late as this time but yeah. Monday is my sister's 5th death anniversary. ✊🏻✊🏻
I hope you all understand.
Love you guys ❤️