Part 5: Passing

Hey reader's pets, hope they are treating you good. Oh, readers. Hope you enjoy the story!😳🥰😳

<Izuku's POV>

6 Years and 2 months after I was diagnosed quirkless

The past 2 months have been weird to say the least. Besides Izumi trying to defend me (stopping her, so that they don't target her) from the verbal bullying. All the physical attacking became indirect, switch I actually hate more. Both my parents allow me to continue my little business and visiting my friend out, only making sure that they're always their to talk if I need to. That's a extremely alienated feeling. Dad and Izumi are now sneaking around, hiding the fact that they continue training. To bad they haven't noticed me though.

"Oi, Izumi?! Why the hell are you defending the nerd?!" Kacchan shouted the question, during literature class. Everyone looking over for the response.

"Since when did you start physically harming my brother?!" She shot back, as the classmates faces become the Pikachu meme mine included.

"Katsuki Bakugo, is that true!?" The teacher stated with a clearly annoyed face. "Izuku Yagi, is this true?"

I take a deep breath in before speaking. "Y-yes. I-I've been taking photos after the first time." Looking away from Kacchan, as the teacher walks up to me.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" She said, kneeling down to me.

I whisper into her ear. "Because I know my sister has a crush on him for years." The teacher now shares the same face as the class. Before she could respond a staff lady knocks on the door and enters.

"Excuse me. Can I please get Izuku and Izumi Yagi, with their stuff." As both the adults look at me and my sister, while we grab our things. "Thank you." As we walk to the office.

When we enter, mum is pacing around in the waiting room. When she spots us, we were practically pulled into a tight embrace. "I'm sorry. Your father. He got injured by a villain." Mum announced as neither of us could say any words. 

For the entire drive, the only sound that we all can hear is the heavy downfall that blocked out the sound of the engine. Mum using her quirk as a umbrella for us, we run to dad's room. Hoping that he'll live. Opening the door room, we see a man in a suit and two old people, but more importantly dad on the bed hooked up to machines. "DDDDDAAAADDDDDD!!!!!!" Izumi and I screamed as we go to his bed side. Both of us grabs apart of his hand.

"H-hey, kids." Dad said trying to make the biggest smile he could. "I-it seems like I let a villain get to me." Chuckling a little. "I-I'm sorry that I won't be. Won't be able to see you to grow up." Trying to keep smiling as his tears begin to stain the sheets.

"NO! DON'T SAY THAT! YOU WILL MAKE IT THROUGH THIS! I WON'T LOSE AN OTHER DAD!" I screamed, tears flowing down my face that puts the rain outside to shame.

"PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT! YOU CAN MAKE IT THROUGH THIS, YOU ALWAYS MAKE IT THROUGH EVERTHING WITH A SMILE!" Izumi sharing the same emotions, while mum is standing at the foot of the bed barely forcing herself not to break down.

"I-Izuku. Their is something that I need you, before I go." Dad said, his normal heroic smile has disappeared with a more sombre one. "I-I wanted to give you it when you older, but I know I can't do that." 

"No, don't-." Dad cutting off my pleads.

"Izuku. I want to hand my quirk to you." He said confusing not only me, but Izumi and mum. "I don't like talking about it, due to it's nature. It's called One For All, and it has the ability to transfer itself to others. And I wish to give it to you, do you accept my quirk?" I'm completely shocked by this revelation.

'Dad's dying. Dad has a quirk that can transfer itself to others. Dad wants to give me his quirk. I don't want Dad to die. I want him to stay in my life. No,no,no,no,no,no.' "No!" As I run away out of the room.

"IZUKU!!" Izumi shouted as she runs after me.

<Inko's POV>

"IZUKU!!" Izumi shouted as she tries to catch up to Izuku.

I was about to run after them, only to stop after hearing and see Toshi begin to cough up blood. "Ms Yagi, he doesn't have much longer." Recovery Girl stated, trying to figure out how to keep him alive. 

"I-Inko, please take my quirk. Please?!" The desperation in his voice, sends chills down my spine.

"Ok, tell me how." Walking over to his side.

"consuming anything that has my DNA." He said, being unable to breath properly. I begin caressing his cheek.

"Then let me give something to remember in the afterlife." As I pull him into a kiss. Making certain that I consume his blood and spit. Slowly pulling away, I see Toshi smiling as his face and eyes fade into lifelessness. "Goodbye Toshinori, I'm going to miss you." Tears flow down my face as I wipe the blood off my lips, all while the sound of rain and the constant beep echo the room.

"M-mum?" I turn around to see both my kids at the doorway. Izumi standing all while she shows her emotions, Izuku is on his knees with the only emotion show is the ever ending tears from his eyes that are looking at the bed.

Walking over, I pull them into a hug and spoke something that show them the reality that both Toshi and I never wanted to do. "We are on our own now."

I hate myself for writing this. I had to stop multiple times for this part of the story. Hope you enjoyed it. I certainly didn't. Polar opposite from the top.