Chapter 16

Shane POV

    "C'mon" I run as fast as I can givin the situation, why does rick even care about her dying. "How far how far" rick screams at the bastard who shot carl. "About a mile, Hershel ask for Hershel he'll help your boy and girl" running I leave the man behind.  My lungs burn and my arms are getting tired I stop to catch my breath. Looking down at the bleeding girl I start to run again "sha-." I look down at malice her eyes barely open. "Shane" I stop running putting my ear closer to her mouth. "Wh-whatever hap- carl first." She starts coughing again "Okay" I start run again. Getting closer to the house"Rick" I bellow seeing him standing on the porch. He opens the screen door and a woman with short brown hair runs out of a room "Put her in here." We hurriedly walk to a room down the hall.

          ****Third person POV****

Laying malice on the bed maggie lifts her shirt up to reveal the bleeding wound in-between her rib cages. "She told me no matter what carl goes first." Putting pressure on the wound maggie looks up at the bloody man. "She spoke, do you know her blood type." Shaking his head shane silently wishing her hear stops  "Her uncle might know how-how's carl" shane stutters, maggie putting an IV In her arm she cursed under her breath. "We need to find her uncle cause she's not going to make it without blood soon. I need you to keep pressure on this so I can get some supplies."

Walking over he traded places with maggie applying pressure to her wound. "Don't wake up" shane hisses looking up as maggie walks back in with supplies, she checks for a heart beat. "I got a heart beat but it's slowing down." Walking out of the room malice is left by herself. Shane walks in to see carl laying pale on a bed. "You know his blood type" hershel asks lifting up the cloth on carls wound. "A positive same as mine" rick responds trying to keep himself from breaking down. "That's fortunate, don't wander far I'm gonna need you." He glances up at otis "What happened" otis responds traumatized that he shot a little boy and a woman.

"I was tracking a buck bullet went through it, went clean through." "The deer slowed the bullet down which certainly saved his life, but it did not go through clean the bullet broke into pieces if I can get the bullet fragments out I'm countin six." Otis walks over to his wife "I never saw them not until they were on the ground." "They?" Hershel questions looking at rick and shane "Mal is mal okay." Rick asks shane desperately "She uh she got hit in-between her ribs her heart rates dropping we, we don't know her blood type and she might not make it." "Lori doesn't know, my wife doesn't know....daryl doesn't know." Shane consoles a crying rick.

Rick looks at carl for a moment then walks out of the room and walks to the only other open door. Stopping at the door frame he sees a unconscious bleeding malice. Walking over to the side of the bed he takes her hand in his. "Malice if you can hear me we're doing the best, please hold on a little longer." Picking up a rag he wipes off the blood that down to her neck. Maggie walks in checking her heart rate again, sighing she puts the stethoscope on the night stand. "Is she dead" rick asks, shaking her head "No but her hear rate is still dropping and she is going to if we don't find out her blood type and give her blood." Maggie sighs before walking back with rick behind her. Rick and shane sit in a room directly in front of where carl is.

"Why did I let them come with us I should of sent them with lori." Rick says scolding himself "Don't you start that you'll never get that monkey off your back." Shane snapped at rick "Little girl goes missing you look for her simple, you said call it head back." Blaming himself rick says everything to make himself feel guilty.
"I know what I said" shane whispered out. "Carl got shot because I wouldn't cut base it should be me in there." Rick exclaimed exasperated shane chuckles "You been there partner alright and you pulled through so will he." Shane objected to his guilt "Is that why I got out of that hospital found my family for it to end here like this as some kind of sick joke." He fumed with guilt hatred and sadness.

"Shh you stop it just stop." Shane hissed "little girl goes missing.....you look for her it's plain and simple." The door suddenly opens catching the attention of the two broken men. "Rick, he needs blood" jumping up and walking in he stands behind hershel standing helpless listening to his sons screams. "You hold him down" shane takes Patricias place holding carl down. Blood curdling screams could be heard down the hall. 
       ********Malice POV********

   "Carl" I yell looking around the black terrain "Please I need to help carl" I fall to my knees letting the tears fall around me. "Hey babygirl" I look up hearing my dad's voice "Daddy I need some help, guidance anything I can't move." Bending down he wipes my tears away "Your bodies dying babe it needs blood they don't know your blood type and Daryl's miles away."
"I remember my blood type can't I just find a way to tell them." I beg my dad "I'm sorry babygirl" he whispers out walking away. "Wait dad I need you" I pleaded reaching for him but it was to late he's gone. "Well that was rude" spinning around I see my father "Negan" standing up I wipe my tears and snot off my face.

"Well don't just stand there sweetie aren't you gonna give your dad a hug." I walk toward him desperate to have something to hold on to. I wrap my small arms around him. "You know I seen the letter you sent your mom you look just like me" I pull away "Why did she not want children and why would she sleep with someone like my dad." I asked desperate for answers "Lucille didn't sleep with him she just found him and played it off like she did, as for the giving you up part I have no idea." He says wiping a stray tear off my face "Hey don't cry you have me now and I'm not going anywhere.......your my princess." Now your gonna be okay but you need to keep fighting sweetie okay you need to fight so you can be with that boy." Negan rasps out

I chuckle "Are you a fighter negan." He nods his head bringing me in for a hug "Yea I'm a fighter and your going to be as well I can tell, your like your father."
I hug my father again maybe for the last time but I hope I get to see carl again, hear his laugh, hold him in my arms.

********THIRD PERSON POV********
  "No rick, your son ne-. " Lori objects blocking his way to malices room "Lori I can't just let her die okay she needs blood and I couldn't live with myself if she dies, I told her I'd protect her." Rick interrupts stepping past her and standing next to the dying girl.
Hershel pulls the piece of bullet out "She's lucky it didn't hit anything vital." Hershel bandages the wound "I'll stitch the wound but shes gonna need some blood to help with the healing." Hershel pulls out the sutures and starts stitching the small hole.

Rick sits down and patricia puts the needle In and blood starts to flow in through the tube to the container. Ricks blood flows through her veins restoring her blood.

    If you want me to add anything just comment and I'll try my best to incorporate it in.