Requested by youngwriter1235

(Check out her lovely stories)

Your gaze was fixed on the crashing waves of the dark blue ocean, your beautiful hair danced in the wind as you steered the ship.

"Mingi! When will we reach Venia?", You shouted, Mingi stood at the edge of the deck looking through a scope.

"About 30 minutes I'd assume, we aren't very far", He turned and looked up at you, "It won't be too long milady"

"Very well", You continued steering the ship until you could finally dock at the shore, "Yunho! Fetch me my finest garment!", You yelled, stepping down and throwing an anchor over the edge.

Yunho did exactly as he was told and arrived back a few minutes later with a black and gold overcoat, paired with shiny leather boots. Everyone feared you, you were indeed the pirate queen and for good reason, no one could ever outsmart you and you were the most beautiful woman anyone had ever laid eyes on, truly a sight to behold.

The rest of your crew, Wooyoung, Mingi, Yunho, and Jongho, followed you onto the dock, your boots clicked on the wood below, your very presence was intimidating. 

"We have been invited by the crown prince of Venia to come to a banquet tonight", You chuckled, "Perhaps, he's going to try to kill us all"

Wooyoung laughed, "He will truly fail!"

You and your crew laughed boisterously, you had met the prince once before, but at that time you were only a young child, perhaps even 10 years old, he surely wouldn't remember you. You had grown up that's for sure, everything about had matured from your features to your personality...you were certainly a changed woman, quite strong. 

Once you arrived at the "castle", you were greeted by a guard at the gate who readily allowed you entrance into the "castle", San was standing at a table full of assorted foods, he had grown up from when you last saw him, his hair was long and dark, his eyes were even more intimidating than you could have ever imagined, but you were a queen not of a country but of a whole people, you were the one and only pirate queen.

"Y/n! You arrived", San exclaimed, "How was your journey?", He looked you and the boys up and down, "Ah, how long has it been since my father took you in?"

"a long time Choi San", You smirked.

San cringed, "I hate it when people call me that".

"I know", You laughed, you looked around the energetic dance hall, everyone was dressed so properly, so poise, you felt pride in the way you were dressed, you weren't like every other girl trying to earn the young princes attention you were your own queen.

San led you to a long table, you took a seat and the boys sat in front of you, apparently, San was only a "prince" because his brother Seonghwa was the king of Venia, Hongjoong was still working in the castle from when you were only a little girl and Yeosang was still Sans right-hand man, although it seemed much hadn't changed, everything had changed.

You set your hat on the table, San didn't seem to be bothered by action but Seonghwa was and he made it clear just by the expressions on his face, but you didn't care, if he was going to complain, he could say it to your face.

...

After dinner and the horrid party you had to sit through, you decided it was time to head back to your ship, you thanked everyone for the party and left the "castle" with your crew.