𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆

WARNING: i will be rewriting season 1-2 (& eventually 3) of this fic!! i'm doing it on my own time & not on wattpad until i am done with the first 2 seasons!! once i'm done i'll unpublish this fic for a day or two & do all the editing on here & reupload!! there have been character recasts, love interest changes, etc. i will be fixing incorrect character descriptions, love interests, typos, or changing character friendships to make more sense.
so yes, i'm aware season 1-2 isn't the best!! but don't worry, i'll be making it better, make more sense, have better storylines, etc. thank you for your understanding & cooperation!!

STARTING LINE

" a child who lost everythingsits on the doorstep of a housethat is no longer there "

sits on the doorstep of a house
that is no longer there "

a teen wolf fanfiction
(stiles stilinski x oc , friends to lovers)
voidlunet , 2020

a teen wolf fanfiction(stiles stilinski x oc , friends to lovers)voidlunet , 2020

kennedy stallard is popular. she always has been. she got straight a's, interacted with fellow classmates. she's likable, pretty, nice, and purely herself. after mourning the break up of her and high school lover jackson whittemore and the loss of child hood best friend, lydia martin, kennedy now spends her time with best friends, scott and stiles. that is, until a bet kennedy made with stiles, and scott getting attacked in the woods, changes everything for the three teens.

stiles stilinski never meant to fall for kennedy dawn stallard. especially when his best friend has been in love with her for years. but after a bet he and the girl made when they were kids, and both of them way too stubborn to turn it down, he drags himself into something more than he bargained for. he then wonders if falling in love with the princess of beacon hills was a mistake, or the best thing that's ever happened.

kennedy stallard has never questioned her life. she had a good dad, good home, good life, but all things go south when she begins to remember memories she didn't believe were her own, and soon she realizes that everything she thought was reality, was a lie. including her own name.