Going For Gold💜

Mizuki

I smiled and woke up from bed and stretched my sour body. I then went to bathroom for bath and changed in a black frock.

I then went outside and smiled to see Tyson and Ray talking. I shooked my head and went to kitchen and took out an apple and ate it.

Today's finals so maybe it's the excitement. I thought and went outside as all woke up and went to make our strategy.

"Ok guys here is the plan. The first one in the morning match is going to be max. You are the best leadman we have hot it. Next will be ray and last will be tyson." Chief said.

"Yeah you got it chief." Tyson said smiling.

"Hn." Kai said looking at me as I looked away.

"Huh kai you didn't like my plan?" Chief asked worried as he went to bus.

"Hn. Yeah whatever. "Kai said and sat down. I looked at him worried and went to him.

"Hey." I said smiling while sitting next to him.

He opened his eyes and looked at me and then went away. I looked at him shocked and looked down sadily as all came and we went to China Tower.

"Remember guys White Tigers are not gonna let us win easily. Ray can back me up on this one. And according to my katest states they didn't lost a single match in tournament. They are way better in defense and they edge on us at that one. They are 5 times stronger than we are." Chief said.

"5 times man that's scary." Max said.

"Come on max don't sweat they are just states. We can take them on with no problem." Tyson said smiling.

"Ok guys in order to win we have gotto concentrate and give our 110%." Tyson said.

"Yes we have to hit them with everything we have got." Chief said.

"Yeah and once we toast the WhiteTigers we will be off to World Champions. "Max said.

I looked at kai sadily as he looked outside the window.

Kai why are you doing this huh? Ignoring me like I am a nobody to you. I thought sadily while looking at him as tears rolled down my cheeks but I quickly whipped them away.

"Remember guys it's a war. Our war. A war." Tyson shouted as we finally reached China Tower.

"Ready to win?" Tyson asked smiling as all cheered.

I looked as kai stood up and just went past me. Alright if that's how you want to be then so be it. I thought angrily while glaring at his back.

We then went to rest room as I sat down beside tyson working on my laptop ignoring all the talks.

But still why is he so angry with me all of a sudden. Just what did I do wrong? Or was it something I said. I thought sadily while looking at my laptop unaware of my name being called.

"-Zuki,Mizuki." I startled and looked to see all looking at me worried.

"Are you ok? We were calling you from like three minutes or so?" Tyson asked worried. I looked at kai from corner of my eye and sighed sadily to see him looking away.

"Yeah I am ok don't worry about me. Execuse me. "I said and quickly ran away ignoring my name being called. I went to bathroom and locked the door and splashed the water on my face trying to cool down.

Just what is happening to me all of a sudden. Grow up mizuki why are you being worried for some boy who doesn't care a bit. I will not cry. I thought sadily while looking at myself in mirror as tears unconsciously roll down my cheeks.

I sighed shakily and whipped my tears and went to stadium and sat beside kai as he closed his eyes and leaned back.

I then looked as max went against gary. Hmmm maybe this battle will be not easy for max. I thought looking at gary and then dish. But then again who knows if he has a trick hidden in his sleeve.

And first match even though max won I think gary let him won on purpose just so cause he became more over confident which is happening. Now this match is long away max. I thought sadily while looking at him.

"Go get him maxy." Tyson cheered.

"Be careful max or Gary would chew you up and spit out." Ray warned but max just brushed it away.

Hmmm looks like ray also figure it out but max didn't. And just like that gary owns the second match. If only max listened to ray.

My eyes widen as gary called out his bitbeast and trashed max's blade away.

I shooked my head and looked down but smiled to see them shaking hands. But then again they both didn't forget the true meaning of beyblade.

Win or lose it's not about that but having fun. I looked beside as mine and ray's eyes met for a minute before I smiled and nodded.

He smiled and nodded and went to dish as my smile turned into frown. Ray and Mariah huh. This match will be.... I looked beside and my eyes widen to see kai nowhere when suddenly I saw him leaning on wall.

Our eyes met for a moment before he glared at me and looked away leaving me shocked.

Ok that's it. You just wait Mr. I will show you a whole new level of arrogance and ignorance. I thought angrily while glaring at him unaware of tears filling my eyes ready to come out but I blinked them away.