Genderbend - Advice (request)

This was a request from SiamJetJaz

"Hey Pearson, what's up?" Tony asked concerned to his intern/spider-powered girl wonder.

"Boy problems." She replied gloomy.

Tony smirked and rested his chin on his palm. "Do tell."

"Don't you start Stark. There's this boy in my grade, Michell Jones or MJ, and he's REALLY cute but I don't know how to tell him I like him."

"Well spider girl," Tony started.

"It's just 'The Spider'." Pearce corrected.

"Why is that by the way? Why not spider woman or something?" Tony asked, going the opposite direction of his point.

"I don't know if you've noticed but men don't like woman in positions of power so I thought I'd try to hide my gender so I don't discredit the work of Spidey for being female."

Tony soaked that in. "Fair. Never liked philosophy though. Anyway, Nat and Pepper would kill me if I tried to give you dating advice as I don't have the best reputation. So I'd talk to them. But it my opinion, the boys should be lining up for you" Tony said and booped Pearce on the nose.

"Thanks Tony. You're the best." She said and started working on her current project.

"I know spider girl. Thanks."

time ʕʔ skiparoo

Natasha was watching a crime show, and pointing out everything the murderer did wrong like she always does, when Pearson plopped down next to her.

"Hey маленький паук. What's up?"

Pearce slapped Nat's arm playfully, "I'm not little тетя паук!"

Natasha smiled, something only Pearson could make her do. "Whatcha need?"

"Well there's this boy Michell and he's really cute but I don't know how to ask him to hang out."

Before Nat could even opened her mouth, Wanda appeared out of no where. Pearce jumped.

"What the honk?"

Wanda smiled oddly, "Did I smell boy trouble?"

time ʕʔ skiparoo

Pearson Parker walked into school the next morning carrying Natasha advice and Wanda's less murderish advice. During lunch she found Michell sitting in his usual spot in the lunchroom. Instead of sitting at her usual spot, all the way on the other end of the table, Pearce sat right across from him.

"Hey."

Michell looked up surprised, smiled, and flipped over his book. "Hey."

time ʕʔ skiparoo

Pearce ran into the common room that afternoon bouncing off the walls excited.
"IT WORKED! IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED!!" She squealed. 

"What worked?" Steve asked confused. Next to him Sam was rubbing his ears.

"I ASKED HIM OVER AND HE SAID YES!"

Wanda's eyes widened and she reached Pearson's level of excitement. "REALLY?! WHEN?"

"TOMORROW!!!"

Tony laughed with joy. "This Michell kid is something isn't he."

Pearce frowned, "He's EVERYTHING."

"Oh this is about a boy?" Steve asked.

Bucky snickered, "Yeah you idiot. Your brain still frozen there Capsicle?"Steve frowned and pouted. Then Wanda gasped.

Pearce looked over. "What?"

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO WEAR?!"