16

Wednesday morning

Ara's POV

I was eating a long and tasty cooked tentacle. Nothing is tastier than jin's cooked octopus.

I took a big bite in delight.

" Girl noo Stop!" I heard a faint yelling which was barely audible. I ignored it and took another bite.

"Ara" another yelling was heard

"are you gone nuts?" another angry nagging.

"How's it?" Jin oppa asked me.

Out of nowhere I felt hard to breathe. I shot my eyes open only to be met with a glaring jungkook who was blocking my nose from breathing.

"Finally you woke up" he said sighing. That's when I noticed I was biting his arm.

Who am I to kid with? I bit him hard before leaving his arm for him to caress.

"Oh my I was trying to wake you for almost an hour now! What were you dreaming about?" He asked.

"Jin oppa's cooked octopus" I said. It makes sense cause how can jin hyung be here?

I sniffed my nose as I smelled fried octopus.

"Hmm octopus" I said jumping out of the bed to my room before brushing my teeth. I then went to kitchen which was surprisingly empty.

"Oppa?" I called. No response. I sniffed again and the smell was coming from outside. I went outside to the gas grill.

"Yaa Hyung it's burning" tae yelled.

"Hyung joon broke the skewer" jimin yelled. Yoongs looked at joon who was holding 2 broken wooden skewer.

"Not again" hobi sighed as namjoon sheepishly smiled.

Hobi and yoongi was grilling octopus and chicken. tae and jimin were grilling mushrooms ,onions , tomatoes , bell pepper ,corn and carrots and joon was helping them.

"Yo bro" I greeted them.

"Yo shorty" Tae greeted back as Everyone turned to me.

"Hey that's burning" I said as I transferred the octopus from the grill to a plate.

"Where's jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"Am here" jungkook said walking to us.

"Where were you?"yoongi questioned.

" I went to change my shirt, this girl drooled all over my shoulder " he said glaring at me.

"I didn't" I stated.

"What's that on your hand?" Tae asked pointing at jungkook's arm where I bit minutes ago.

"Ask your beloved sister! She was so into her dream of eating grilled octopus that she didn't even know she was biting me instead of the tentacle" he said.

"You were sleeping with him yesterday? Aren't you the one who always fight with him?" Joon asked.

"Ya I firstly went to them but they kicked me out" I said pointing at tae and jimin.