5-5

when i got to the room of requirements i saw draco pacing up and down in front of the cabinet "hey love you okay" i asked "no how am i supposed to fix this thing" he said " i dont know baby but i am here to help you if you want you go to class and tell snape im busy he will understand you know then at least you dont stress about this for a minute" i suggested " no im not letting you do this by yourself" he said sternly "draco im being serious leave and go to class please i will start it then i will meet you in the great hall please i can't watch you stress this much" i said taking a step closer to him "are you sure"he said and leaned down to kiss me which i let him soon he had pinned me against the wall and started kissing my neck i let out  small moan "mmh baby ive missed this so much" he said into my neck "me too how about we jut leave now and then tomorrow we come back here" i suggested and he went back to kissing my lips "can you sleep with me tonight"he asked sheepishly "of course" i said and we left the room making sure no one followed us. when we go too the great hall all our friends were already eating "heyy" i said sitting in-between crabbe and goyle as usual "hey y/n/n where were you during defence against the darks art" nott asked "oh i had something to do i already told snape and he was fine with it so it all worked out did i miss anything important" i said taking some food "nah snape bullying gryffindors but cormac was looking for you he asked us about 5 times for you"blaise said "well he shouldn't speak about her or to her is he stupid" drcao hissed "whats your problem" pansy asked "nothing he just must touch something thats mine" he said and i choked on my pumpkin juice "whats that supposed to mean" blaise asked "well y/n and i are a couple" he said nonchalantly "finally" millicent said "so they are dating officially" crabbe said to goyle who just nodded "yes now stop talking about everyone else who likes her" draco hissed "so we a slytherin prince and princess now thats good" blaise teased

----time skip to draco's bedroom----

i woke up to an empty bed draco obviously was there when i went to bed but now he wasnt i looked at the clock and saw it was 1:45 am i thought he went to bathroom but when i went to look he wasnt there 'draco where did you go' i mumbled putting my black dress back on i got my wand and made my way to the room of requirements i made my way in silently and sat behind him on the couch i watched him throw an apple up and down about 50 times before i had enough "how's throwing an apple going to help you should rather eat it love" i said and he jumped "when did you get here"he said "about 15 minutes ago i was just........... observing you" i said and he laughed "please eat it you havnt eaten properly since you were assigned this task or is it another reason thats bothering you " i said walking up to the cabinet "he only told you about 1 task" he said confused "ye to help fix the cabinet" i said " do you know why im fixing the cabinet" he said sounding sad "no why whats wrong" i said concerned "i have to kill Dumbledore and then let the death eaters into the school"he said and a tear fell down his cheek "oh baby im so sorry dont worry i will help you with everything i promise im not going to leave you any time im here with you for and with everything i promise" i said and we left for his room again.

the next morning came to soon for both of us "get up dray we have to go to class today" i said slightly nudging the boy "i dont want to" he said "you have to come on lets go" i said and left his room. once i was done i made my way to the great hall but i still had to get into my brothers good books so decided to sit with him "umm hey can i sit here" i said softly taking the whole hall by shock "yes of course" hermione said and i sat opposite them "oh harry i just found that you got quidditch captain congratulations" i said cheerfully "thank you but youve become so nice all of a sudden" he said confused "well people change and see the light" i said and he nodded " heyy ronny why dont you try out for the team I'm sure you'd be an amazing keeper " i said and gave him a fake smile " you know what i think i will thanks y/n/n" he said and i smiled. later we made our way to the pitch to watch ron try out hermione and i were in the stands watching over the boys, harry started taking but we couldn't hear anything but all of a sudden ginny screams and it went silent soon the boys flew into the sky but it wasnt ron in goals it was cormac who was sending me winks smile and kisses but he was up against ron who started to fall off his broom but managed to stay on if I'm being he wasnt half bad actually but it didn't look like he was going to make the team, hermione and i saw that a girl was flying with the quaffle ready to score but mcglaggen would have blocked it "we have to help ronny" i said quietly and she nodded as the girl through the quaffle hermione muttered something and cormac moved letting the ball through the goal.

-------time skip-------

today was a hogsmeade day and i decided to go with the golden trio so i met them at breakfast "um hi do you wanna go with me to hosgmeade today" i asked shyly " yes sure we'd love to"harry said cheerfully and they all got up and we left on the way out i saw draco and he looked confused i just looked at my left arm and he understood perfectly. once we got into hogsmeade harry suggested we go get butter beer which is exactly what we did, we sat in the back of the three broomsticks and i saw a head of blonde walk towards us him and harry started at each other before he walked away 'strange' harry muttered under his breath as i took a seat next to him, "ah bloody hell slick git" ron said doling at ginny and dean thomas her boyfriend "they are  only holding hands............ and snogging" hermione  said "id like to leave" ron continued "come on ronny she's also my sister and i think they are cute" i said and Hermione nodded "would she leave if she saw you and i snogging" hermione say which made me and harry give eachother the look but we were interrupted by professor slug horn "harry my boy wonderful to see you" he said "you too" harry said shaking  his hand "so what brings you here" harry continued "i have been coming here for years i remember when it was just one broom stick" the professor said clearly drunk and dropped his drink over hermione " oh dear i am terribly sorry" he said "its okay professor" she said kindly but if it was me i would have shoved the cup so far up his ass he'd be drinking the liquid the opposite way around but i brought out of thought when he invited me harry and hermione to a christmas party "goodbye miss weasley, harry granger and good to see you woolenbee" he said looking at a ron which made me burst out laughing "we are twins and we have the same surname he does know that right" ron asked rudely "of course he knows woolenbee" i said which made hermione and harry laugh "shut up lets get out of here" he said and we got up. once we were out of the door we saw the most horrendous sight......